~Chapter Twelve~

When we got downstairs we saw Mina chilling on the couch by herself.

"So, the hell are Pikachu and Flat Face doing?" I asked as I sat down on the couch next to her. Kirishima sat down next to me.

"Oh, you missed it, they were practically making out at the lunch table today, so I'm like ninety-nine percent sure they're up in one of their dorms having either sex or a crazy heated make out session. They went right upstairs when we got back from class."

"I'm glad I wasn't there for that." I said.

"Oh, you say that like you and Kirishima never made out."

"Actually, we haven't even really kissed yet..." Kirishima corrected her.

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah, now that I think about it, we haven't." I nodded.

"That's kinda surprising." She said. I didn't think it was. I mean, yeah we spend a lot of time together, but we have bigger things on our minds. Relationships aren't all about making out and sex and all that bullshit.

We sat there and played on our phones until Kaminari and Sero finally made their way down to the common area.

"So, how was the sex?" Mina teased.

"We weren't-"

"It was amazing." Kaminari had zero shame. We watched as Sero's face went bright red.

"Denks..."

"Oh, hush. You know you enjoyed it." Kaminari gave his boyfriend a quick kiss.

"You two are so cute." Mina said.

"Yeah, yeah, Anyways, what are we watching?" Kaminari and Sero sat down on the floor in front of us.

"No idea, I was waiting for you two to figure that out." MIna said.

"Okay, well, let's pull up netflix and pick something." Kaminari said. Mina grabbed the remote and pulled up the app, scrolling through the shows and movies.

"Ooh, we could watch the After series." MIna suggested.

"Ugh, there's so many sex scenes in those." I rolled my eyes.

"So?" Mina shrugged. She clicked on the first one in the series. I wonder how many times she's watched these movies?

"Whatever. What are we getting to eat?" I asked.

"I dunno, pull up door dash." she shrugged. Kaminari was already pulling up the door dash app on his phone to find something.

~~~

Three movies in, MIna and the other two boys had fallen asleep, so it was just Kirishima and I watching. I know I'm the one that complained about watching the movies, but they really aren't that horrible. I definitely hated how toxic Hardin was though.

"Hey, Bakugo?" Kirishima, who was sitting in my lap, asked.

"What's up, babe?"

"Can I...kiss you?" He asked.

"Is this because you want to, or is it because Mina had said something?" I asked.

"Because I want to." He replied.

"Then sure." I smiled. He repositioned himself so that he was facing me, not realizing that he was now straddling me. I took notice of it right away.

"You know, you're sitting in a very dangerous position right now." I teased him. He was confused for a minute but I knew he realized what he was doing when he started blushing and tried to get off of me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry-"

"Don't go anywhere. I kinda like it." I said. He calmed down and sat there for a minute before leaning in for a kiss. One thing led to another and we were making out, right there in the middle of the common area not giving a fuck who sees us. We didn't even care if we woke the others up.

"You wanna take this to my room?" I asked when we pulled apart to breathe for a minute.

"I don't think I'm ready for...that..." He said shyly. I nodded and pulled him into another soft kiss.

"That's fine. We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with." I said. I'd never want to do something that makes him uncomfortable, no matter how bad I wanted it. He smiled and went from making out with me to sitting there cuddling.

"I love you more than anything, you know that?" I whispered.

"I know. I love you too." 

~Word Count~
~666~