Chapter 44 Marking an alpha

The boy was pressed down by the giant rabbit. The giant rabbit held the fruit with its paws which were no different from the size of an adult's palm, and stuffed the fruit into the boy's mouth while screaming "chichi".

When Qin Shuo came over, he happened to see this scene.

At that moment, the anger in his chest was far greater than the excitement of finding Qiao Shu: "Let him go..."

The huge black shadow knocked away the giant rabbit, and Qin Shuo used all his strength to knock the rabbit away. He also fell down, his arm didn't have time to adjust its position, it was just under his stomach, and the wound was so painful that his eyes went dark.

"Chick, chick, chirp!" The rabbit screamed sharply, scratching the ground with its hind paws.

The giant rabbit looked at the man with red eyes and stared at it fiercely. The instinct of animals to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages was causing trouble. Between the cute boy and Xiaoming, it chose the latter without hesitation: "Chichi!

" The rabbit turned its head and ran, pounding its limbs together, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Qiao Shu had already got up from the ground. He looked at the man lying on the ground dumbly, and he was stunned for a long time before realizing who it was.

Obviously the other party's clothes were messier than his, and his face was too haggard to look at, but he glanced down at the simple grass skirt on his body, and suddenly felt a little ashamed.

"Hey, you scared the big rabbit away." Qiao Shu said dryly, hiding his fingers behind his back, opening and closing uncomfortably.

Qin Shuo slowed down for a while, and then managed to get up from the ground. He smiled, and felt a little hot in his eyes for no reason.

"Josh, you can make it easier for me to find you." He said softly and walked over slowly.

Then, taking advantage of Qiao Shu's unguardedness, he staggered and fell over. While Qiao Shu stretched his arms to support him, he hugged him into his arms with his backhand. The force was so strong that Qiao Shu cried out in pain: "I hurt!"

"I'm in pain too." Qin Shuo's eyes turned red, not only did he not let go, but buried his head in his shoulder, and took a deep breath.

It is the familiar gardenia fragrance, but because of the arrival of the bonding period, it is too strong.

"You...let me go..." Qiao Shu breathed weakly, and refused while holding each other tightly with both hands.

What Qin Shuo didn't know was that Qiao Shu had been in this deserted place for a month. After he escaped from the star pirate ship, the force of the explosion drove his rescue capsule into the black hole, and when he opened his eyes, he arrived at This place of no intelligent species.

Let alone Qin Shuo, even a native savage, Qiao Shu could jump up and down excitedly.

"Why did you come here now? You didn't come to save me. The Star Thief is so scary...I stayed here for a long time before I waited for you." "

My fault, I'm useless, Joshua, Joshua I..." Qin Shuo closed his eyes, a little speechless.

But the joy of reunion between the two did not last long. Gradually, Qiao Shu's struggling movements became smaller, he gasped slightly, and his voice became a little more crying: "Can you stop your pheromone, I , My marriage period is up, don't seduce me..."

"No, you put on a little more, I'm so uncomfortable...Qin Shuo, please help me, please." Qiao Shu's voice After turning around, his request was changed, and his head kept wriggling, rubbing hard on the opponent's shoulder.

In the case of emotional leakage, the pheromones of the two completely rushed out of the cage, and the pheromones were uncontrollable.

"How can I help you?" Qin Shuo asked in a hoarse voice, and after convincing himself for a long time, he was willing to let go of the person in his arms.

Qiao Shu finally sobbed: "I don't know, I don't know anything, I'm just so sad...I, I'm going to soak in the water, I'm going back..." He was confused Backed away in a daze, looking at him like that, as if he was really about to soak back into the lake again.

Qin Shuo's forehead twitched, and he opened his mouth to say "I'll mark you", but when he reached the point of his mouth, he suddenly stopped—

he couldn't mark Qiao Shu.

Last time in the hospital, the doctor told him clearly that the two of them would not be able to re-mark within a year, and there was no high-end and sophisticated medical technology here that could help Jo Shu through the glands after they finished the temporary marking. rejection.

Joshua scratched his ears and cheeks, and his exposed skin was soon stained with a strange color.

Time passed by, Qiao Shu had retreated to the lake, his watery eyes were full of sadness.

He suddenly thought of a way...

Qin Shuo's chest heaved violently, his eyes were dim, his lust was suppressed, and he was a little crazy.

"I know what to do... Qiao Shu, do you believe me?"

Qiao Shu said unceremoniously, "I don't believe you!

" Looking at him, he rushed over with one step, and pulled him into his arms without any explanation.

"If you don't believe me, I have to believe it, Qiao Shu, we can't go back first, if you don't solve your bond fever, you will feel very uncomfortable." "It's all

your fault!" Qiao Shu punched him on the chest, choked up, "If it wasn't for you, I can bear it, why do you insist on appearing in front of me!"

"If you don't appear in front of you... Qiao Qiao, if I don't come, who will take you home?"

"It's not you after all! You are the same as me now, you can't go back one by one" As he spoke, Qiao Shu sadly burst into tears, and tears fell down on the back of Qin Shuo's hands, scorching people very much.

Qin Shuo wiped away the teardrops on the back of his hand, thinking: It's so distressing.

He broke Qiao Shu's chin, his eyes were burning: "You bite me, Qiao Zai, this time it's you who bite me..." "

I won't touch you, can you mark me?"

Qin Shuo rubbed He rubbed Joshua's messy head, and placed a light kiss on his widened eyes because of his astonishment, then turned around and lowered his head, revealing the place that no one had ever touched.

The leader who was marked by omega, and the one who was marked was the famous general of the Federation.

Qiao Shu's throat was dry and hoarse, and he stared intently at the glands that Qin Shuo showed him: "You're lying to me..." "I'm

not lying to you, baby is obedient, you bite me, you won't feel bad after you bite me "He is like a deceptive wizard, taking out the most attractive fruit, persuading and instructing: "Come on, Qiaoqiao, you won't hurt, I will help you, and I will help you neutralize the pheromone."

The omega in the bonding period couldn't bear to be teased, but the conditions Qin Shuo gave

were to mark an alpha one by one.

This is really too tempting, even if he knew it was a trap, Qiao Shu still wanted to jump in and take a look uncontrollably.

Qin Shuo could clearly feel that the neat little teeth were already attached to the back of his neck. Just when he was ready to face the pain, a pair of hands suddenly pushed him, followed by a small o Wow cry out.

"I, I, I, I don't want to woo...you bastard!" Qiao Shu came back to his senses, fearing that he would not be able to avoid it, he stumbled and retreated a long way.

Qin Shuo was startled: "Why am I such an asshole?"

"You did it on purpose, you lied to me on purpose, you have bad intentions, you're tempting me to do bad things one by one" Qiao Shu hiccupped while crying.

"You know I'm uncomfortable, but you still want me to bite you. You just want to lie to me to be responsible for you...I bite you, and you are mine. When you return to the Federation, you will definitely force me to I'm remarried, I don't want to woo woo woo!"

There were reasons and evidence, but Qin Shuo couldn't find words to refute.

"I..."

"You see that you don't speak, you admit it!" Qiao Shu bit to death, hugging himself wrongedly, "You are a bastard, you always lie to me, always bully me!" "

No Bully you, Qiao Qiao, bite me, I won't force you to remarry, I'm willing to be marked by you, and you don't have to take any responsibility afterwards." "Anyone who lifts up his pants and refuses to recognize

anyone is a scumbag!"

"It's okay, I just like scumbags Is it okay?" Qin Shuo was forced by him to say anything, his eyes were red, and the wound on his abdomen was throbbing, he desperately needed something to prove that Qiao Shu belonged to him.

Qiao Shu still shook his head: "I don't, I don't want to be a scumbag..."

After being coaxed and lied to, Qiao Shu raised his vigilance and refused to approach Qin Shuo desperately.

"Okay, so are you still feeling uncomfortable now?"

"Uncomfortable..." Xiao O, who was in the bonding period, was blushing all over, her pheromones were soaring, and she exuded the aura of "Come and tag me" from head to toe.

"If you don't mark me, you will feel more and more uncomfortable...Jojo, don't you hate me? Really don't want to mark me and make me surrender to you? The opportunity for revenge has come, miss this time , maybe there will be no chance again..."

Qin Shuo inexplicably felt that he was a bit pitiful, not only wanted to be marked by an omega, but also asked the other party to bite him.

But he didn't dare to act rashly, for fear of scaring Qiao Shu back into his shell again.

After waiting for a long time, Qiao Shu came over slowly: "It's not that I want to mark you, you begged me, I won't be responsible..." "Yes, everything is with

you It doesn't matter, I take full responsibility."

The neat teeth were attached to the back of his neck again, Qin Shuo's body trembled, and when the pheromone of omega broke into his glands, he suddenly had the urge to surrender.

Qin Shuo half-kneeled on the ground, the glands at the back of his neck were bloodshot, but the sense of security that he lacked during the susceptible period was finally satisfied.

two hours later.

Qin Shuo cleaned his wounds in the lake. His upper body was above the lake. His waist was thin and his shoulders were muscular. It was the stubble on his face. Not only did he not look decadent, but he was a bit more wild.

Qiao Shu sat on the big rock, staring at the man intently, squinting lewdly, and smacking his mouth from time to time.

After the marking, his body became more comfortable, and the combination fever that had lasted for more than half a month was relieved. He couldn't help sighing, and his whole body exuded a kind of laziness.

It is said that omega will have a natural obedience to the alpha who marks him.

Now that the role is reversed, as the marked alpha, shouldn't he also have the desire to obey his omega?

Qiao Shu thought wildly, looked at Qin Shuo's strong chest muscles, and squeezed his own thin arms. This comparison made him a little frustrated, but he was still more unwilling.

Anyway, Qin Shuo is lazy and stupid, he doesn't like sports and his skills are not good, if he gives an order, let Qin Shuo follow...

"Hey hey." Qiao Shu covered her mouth and snickered, whispering to herself, "Da Meng is going to turn around and attack!"