Chapter 83 Flynn X Fang Wenbai Both Live and Die with Regrets

Fang Wenbai was born on the planet Lore, which was later the main planet of the Federation.

The Lor star originally belonged to the Art Empire, and the gap between the rich and the poor was serious on the planet. The meritorious deeds of the nobles occupied nine tenths of the planet's land, and the remaining one tenth was scattered with poor people. Besides, there were some Tibetans. In the dark, the place called the stinking ditch by the nobles -

the slums.

Unfortunately, Fang Wenbo was born in a slum, a poor man called maggots.

Later, the Art royal family fell, and the empire announced its dissolution. As the capital star of the empire, Lor star also fell into melee with the disintegration of the empire.

Starting from the planet Lore, wars broke out on the eighty-three planets of the original Art Empire, and several surrounding empires took advantage of the fire and sent troops to join the war.

Fang Wenbai is an omega, the most dangerous and alluring omega in the slums, but he has never been troubled by pheromones since he was a child.

Without him, he is a crippled oemga, with underdeveloped glands, and even when he is in adulthood, he does not emit a single pheromone.

Because of the poverty of his family, he did not have the opportunity to seek treatment, and he did not know if he still had oemga fertility.

He hated war, his poor but kind parents, the lively little sister next door, the grandfather who was blind in one eye on the street corner, and the fat uncle with a broken arm, all died in a projectile projectile.

In the entire slum, there were only thirteen people who escaped to survive, including Fang Wenbai.

Later, Fang Wenbai concealed his secondary sexual characteristics and joined the army. He climbed up step by step from the humblest soldier, and with his outstanding leadership and natural premonition ability, he became the captain of a warship in six years.

During a voyage, Fang Wenbo's battleship was attacked, and the rescue capsule was ejected. He strayed into a black hole, and opened his eyes to find himself on a strange planet.

And waiting beside him was a young man with a beautiful fishtail and an indescribable beauty.

When seeing Flynn for the first time, Fang Wenbo's mind was full of thoughts: Is this a fairy?

Even if the secondary sexual characteristics are not fully developed, Fang Wenbai is still an omega. Certain characteristics engraved in his genes make him appreciate beauties and yearn to be with beauties, even though beauties are half-human, half-fish creatures.

What made Fang Wenbai make up his mind was because Flynn smelled his pheromone.

"You smell so sweet, you smell so sweet..." At that time, Fang Wenbai was in the period of marriage.

So later Flynn proposed: "Shall we mate? I want you to be my partner."

With half-push, Fang Wenbai succumbed, and time and time again, his belly grew bigger with a mermaid egg inside.

That time was the happiest time in Fang Wenbai's life.

After giving birth to the mermaid eggs, one person and one fish lived tenderly for another half a year, until Fang Wenbai proposed: "I want to leave." "

I still have unfulfilled dreams, I want to leave..."

"I'm sorry, I want to go back and end War, I can't hide here with peace of mind, I want to find justice for my relatives."

Flynn didn't stop him, but gave him his mermaid spirit before sending him away.

The mermaid spirit has had a huge impact on him, he is no longer restricted by omega physical strength, and under deliberate training, some abilities far surpass alpha.

Later, people who knew the galaxy knew that there was a young man named Fang Wenbai who fought in all directions without defeat.

The planet to which the Art Empire belongs, and the neighboring country that took advantage of the fire to loot... The army led by Fang Wenbai is becoming more and more powerful, and more and more people follow him.

In 2970 of the federal calendar, the interstellar war that lasted for hundreds of years came to an end. Twenty-three marshals headed by Fang Wenbai joined forces to establish a federation. Representatives from more than 160 planets signed the federation agreement, and they came under the jurisdiction of the federation.

As a leader in the war, Fang Wenbai became the first commander in chief.

To everyone's surprise, Commander Fang, who has outstanding military ability, is also at ease in government affairs. With the promulgation of the federal law, everything is gradually on the right track.

In the second year after the federation was established, Fang Wenbai wanted to resign. After so many years, he was finally willing to think of the mermaid and children far away on Planet Mozeta.

But the sad thing is...

He drove the ship into the universe, and suddenly found that he could not find the coordinates of the Mozeta star. After searching for several years, he still found nothing.

Someone in the federal history tracked him down and begged him to go back and preside over the overall situation for a few more years.

Some people saw that the Commander was still single, so they came up to help him get married, and they didn't even care what his secondary sexual characteristics were: "Master Commander, all the juniors in my family have reached marriageable age, do you like omega or beta. ...." Most people thought that Fang Wenbai was an alpha.

Commander Fang bluntly refused: "Sorry, I already have a partner and a child."

Everyone was shocked, but when they asked for more information, Commander-in-Chief refused to say more.

In the last twenty years, Fang Wenbai's life was completely two points and one line, either in the Federal Parliament Building or at home.

When he was in the political building, countless officials and colleagues came and went, and the countless government affairs provisions were enough to fill his entire mind.

It's just that as soon as I go home, the empty and spacious house is full of ghosts and wolves howling when the wind blows, and loneliness is everywhere.

Fang Wenbo seldom goes to the bedroom, and even the living room, kitchen and dining room are just decorations. When he enters the house, he will go to the backyard, where there is a large pool that occupies two-thirds of the entire house. Moisture filled the face.

But no matter how he adjusted it, there was no way to turn the pool water into the translucent blue he wanted. It was similar, but there was always a difference.

In fifteen years, Commander Fang spent all his wealth, privately employed countless astronomers, physicists, cosmologists, and military chiefs, and purchased countless valuable experimental equipment, just to find the coordinates of the Mozeta star.

That planet seemed to be a fantasy of his. If it wasn't for the constant fever in his chest, he would even doubt...

Does the Mozeta star really exist? That nasty merman... for real?

Fang Wenbai has always been clean and honest, and never accepts gifts from his subordinates. The savings he accumulated in his early years cannot withstand years of squandering.

Experiments are the most expensive things, and those precision instruments and personnel hiring costs add up to hundreds of millions of dollars a year. Later, Fang Wenbai asked workers to destroy the sink in his home and sell it. Lost the house and moved into a single apartment provided by the Federation.

Changing from a mansion of a few hundred square meters to a small apartment of less than 30 square meters, Fang Wenbai was not moved at all. Secret Art asked him if he encountered any problems, and he also denied: "It is a waste for me to live in such a big house alone, why not?" sell away."

He just stuck to the habit of texting the lab weekly: "Any results?"

Nope.

These two words have become a curse, no matter how many times they are asked, they will not change.

Time will not be lenient because of a person's status, status, and merit. Fang Wenbai insisted on exercising after work, but he still felt more and more powerless. One morning, he jogged around the Yizheng Building for half a circle, and he was a little out of breath.

In 3003 of the federal calendar, Commander Fang resigned from his post and rejected the government's high reward, only hoping to allow him to live in the apartment temporarily.

Two years later, a message came from the laboratory: "Boss, what you let us find has results!"

Those scientists didn't know what the Commander-in-Chief was looking for, and they just reported the data they had obtained through hard work.

It took Fang Wenbai more than a year to splice all the data together, and finally constructed an accurate and complete coordinate formula.

Substitute the time.

Substitute the location.

Substitute in the speed of the ship...

output the result.

But looking at that completely unfamiliar interstellar coordinate point, Fang Wenbo suddenly became timid.

He walked to the full-length mirror and looked at the wrinkled old man with gray temples and age spots on his hands. Even his straight back had collapsed due to old age, he was walking staggeringly, and his whole body was dying dead air.

"Hey, you will definitely come back, right?" The clear voice of the young man pierced through time and space, and rang in Fang Wenbo's ear.

He remembered that he replied back then: "I will definitely, give me a little time, and I will be back soon."

Unexpectedly, this is so fast, in the blink of an eye, it has been more than one hundred and forty years, and the years are ruthless, leaving too many marks on him.

Even if he went back shamelessly, why did he think that the beautiful mermaid could accept him as a dying person.

He still slipped.

"F... lyn..." I'm sorry.

For the first time in a hundred years, Fang Wenbo couldn't control his emotions, bowed his waist and hugged his knees, breaking down and crying.

Shy because of love, timidity has overshadowed these years of obsession, like a cloud, completely shrouded Fang Wenbai.

After that day, the last bit of anger left in him was gone, he was unhappy, he didn't see a word for a day, the injuries from his youth broke out, and the symptoms that the elderly would have also began to appear.

Commander-in-Chief was in a coma in the apartment, and was only discovered three days later by his subordinates who came to visit. The hospital tried its best to treat him, but only let Commander-in-Chief live for three years. During these three years, Fang Wenbai left the hospital bed very few times.

He asked the medical staff to pull out the medical tube on his body, but the other party begged: "Commander, you brought us peace, we can't..." After that time, Fang Wenbai never mentioned the matter again.

In 3009 of the federal calendar, Fang Wenbai, the first commander of the federation, died of illness at the age of 180.

"I have only apologized to one person in my life. I don't regret my choice, but I regret that... I failed my lover."

According to the Commander-in-Chief's will, his gene fragments are not allowed to be extracted. The relics of life were put in the cemetery, but the body was cremated, and the ashes were scattered into the vast universe,

but everyone didn't know it, including Commander Fang who had already died—

On the distant Mozeta star, a handsome young man was sitting on the shore of a lake, his beautiful and huge fish tail slapping on the water, the young man cursed dissatisfiedly: "Fang Wenbai, you bastard, you liar who abandoned your husband and son, what are you doing?" Can't come back!"

[End of the full text]