The light pink lady and a white feris wheel

So everything in this dream is 2D and 3rd person
Warning:kidnapping

We were on a boardwalk
A young girl and her mother walking around the different stalls and carnival games. Looking over toward the ever setting Sun.

Everything was purple and everyone seemed to be just a completely opaque silhouette of different shades of purple including the girl and her mother. Everyone except the lady watching.

She at first watched from afar. She had a light pink silhouette. The young girl continued with her ¿mother? Until she felt a tug on her wrist.

She put up a fight but in the end she was wished away from her oddly calm and unbothered mother.

She soon found herself calm and fond of the pink lady then she looks towards said woman. She had one cyclops eye and fluffy hair that started blonde turning peach and ending with a hot pink color. Her skin was smooth with a purple-ish pink skin color.

While surprised for just a moment the little girl oddly found the one eyed woman's appearance somewhat comforting?

They walked with each other through the purple world to the Ferris wheel the only thing that could be found that was not even a little purple. It was a pure white almost blindingly. The two sat in a cart as it climbed higher and higher in to the sky stopping at the very top. They sat in soothing silence looking upon the purple sea meeting the very light lilac moon? ... Sun?

They didn't truly know nor did they honestly care. For just a moment everything seemed to stop. It was nice. It was peaceful even.

Then I woke up