Bugged up bathroom

Warning: bugs

3rd person
I was in an abandoned bathroom
I see ¿mÿśęłf? Standing in the middle of the room. To the left a small glass shower. The glass was kind of misted over and the door was shut. On the right a small room with the door completely open allowing a dim light to come through. In this very small room was a sink and a towel hanging above it. In the middle attached to the wall was a bathtub.

1st person
Suddenly I seemed to be looking through the eyes of the ¿pērśøñ? I had seen just a few moments before. I look around to notice a few signs-one In front of each item- labeling each utility with a number house.

The sink in the little room was house #3
The shower on the side was house #2
And the bathtub right in-front of me was house number one.

(A/N: in my dream the bathtub's sign was actually the only one spelled out instead of number form)

I heard what sounded like little pattering from the bathtub then ..... hissing?

I walked closer and closer the noise getting louder and louder. All of a sudden the walk from where I was standing to the bathtub seemed to go on for eternity. The sound becoming unbearable I closed my eyes and covered my ears - not like it helped - but still walking until I saw over the edge just a little.

Bugs.

The bathtub was just c r a w l i n g  with them.

I kept walking forward until my legs not only hit not only hit but went O V E R the edge of the bathtub and me landing on these to HUGE HISSING COCKROACHES. They hissed causing them to vibrate under me. I screamed.

then I woke up.