01

The dark room of mine was full of nothing but loud wind pushing up against the window as I try and sleep. Thunder starts striking everything it touches 'BOOM', my window shatters as I scream from the glass flying everywhere,blood flows from my head and arms as glass surrounds me.
A bright red glow shines from the glass pieces that surrounded me as my mind goes blank and I faint the last thing I hear is a horse running and a soft voice of a person.

"May our blood keep us connect, may we protect each other from the dark we all fear, may my bright rose stay beautiful and not die in my arms again. May we meet soon my lovely rose"

I feel stiff and uncomfortable, it was dark even though my eyes were open. I felt around and I think I'm in a box.....
I start to panic at the thought of me being stuffed inside a box and left to die. I was on the verge of a massive panic attack until I heard a soft voice, someone was whispering outside.

"HELP, HELP PLEASE" I was yelling to the voice outside as warm tears flow down my face

I didn't want to be stuck anymore please someone or something help me..

I could hear an muffled voice coming from somewhere but no one but me and the sleeping students in coffins were in this room, I could care less right now though I need to hurry and grab a uniform from one of these stupid creatures!

"I need to hurry I can hear people getting closer and louder!? " a unknown person says

The creature runs to a coffin as he tries to open it for almost five minutes.

"Ahhh!?! What the hell!! OPEN! " The creature keeps yelling while still trying to open the coffin

As the creature was deep in thought a loud foot step was heard in the Hall way coming closer and closer once again, under all the pressure the creature decided to use a small trick he knows.

The last thing I would think I would see or feel while stuck in this Box's as I'm breaking down is FIRE. Fire of all things I start yelling and crying more as I try my best to open the box, it..... It opened but I saw something I thought I would never see .

A cat with blue flaked ears... I'm going crazy from my panic attack, but without think I push past the cat before anything else happens and I keep running down the long narrow hallway.

It looked like a school, I've never been to a big school like this. I was dark outside but I could still see where I'm going I decided to jump into the first closed door room, it looked like a big book store... Ahh a library.

I wander further into the room before the big room doors slam open again and I see the cat creature again, I stumble down to the floor as it gets closer. I cry even harder than last time as I keep falling back to the ground as I try and crawl away from the weird an scary looking cat like creature.

"Listen here you human!! I need your damn clothes so give them to me now!! " the creature yell to me as blue flames come from his mouth slowly

I stop moving any more and just break down again I can't even mutter a word to the creature from how scared I am. My mouth won't open and I could barley see anymore it was all so blurry from my tears.

'BOOM'

'CRACK'

"I've finally found.... "

"You.... "

The man stumbles on his words as he see the state of the poor boy that is laying on the floor that is in a ball form while crying and shaking.