20

-                                INDIA BROOKS.                       -

                           •What you need•

I woke up from a loud alarm, "India, get up" I
heard billies voice I squinted my eyes looking at her
"no" I told her "you have to get up, it's 2:00"

She grabbed my wrist turning me over, "get up" she
said meeting my face "can you massage my legs?" I
asked.

Ever since me and Billie Got together we've been
clingy to each-other and very affectionate.

She sat beside me massaging my thighs, she seemed
very focus when she massaged my legs.

"now can you go make yourself look pretty for me?"
She asked holding my face, I whined "I don't feel
good" I told her.

"What's wrong?" She asked "my stomach hurts, I feel
nauseous" I told her "I mean I did say I was gonna
  put a baby in you" she said.

"I hope I'm not pregnant" I said getting up looming in the mirror I looked literally dead, "Billie why didn't you tell me I looked like this" I said covering my face.

"What you mean, your gorgeous I love your bare face" she said, I started doing my hygiene as Billie waited on the bed.

——————————
"Can I go somewhere with ameria?" I asked Billie "yea, I don't care just don't get into no dumb shit" she said "I won't I promise" I told her, I looked over and see billie rolling up a blunt "can I roll it for u?" I asked "since when do you know how to roll?" She asked.

"Ameria taught me a while again, I be rolling my own blunts b don't act like I'm stupid" I said taking it from
Her with a eye roll "you not stupid, I just didn't know you could roll" she said.

I rolled the blunt up for her as Billie watched "hm" I said handing it to her, she looked at it to
Make sure I rolled it right "ok, can you drop me off now?" I asked "yea, what you in a rush for" she said.
-
As I was finna get out Billie grabbed me turning me to her, she zipped up my jacket all the way up to my neck before pulling me into a sloppy kiss "mmcht, it don't even look good no more" I said "you better keep it like that" she said

- BILLIE O'CONNELL -
As soon as India left, I called Alexa back shes been blowing up my phone for the past two days now, I only let India go so I could talk to Alexa.

I picked up the phone the first thing I heard was yelling "Billie where tf you at!?" She she yelled "don't you got my location?" I said "no I don't you turned it off!" She yelled.

"Calm down, tf is you yelling for?" I asked "don't start with me, come your ass home now" she demanded I rolled my eyes hanging up, I needed to get rid of her ass anyways.
-
"Wow Billie all these years, and your breaking up with me?" She asked "yes bro, I said this shit many times there's someone else" i told her "let me guess India?" I asked.

"You've been fucking her while I was gone haven't you? Just can't keep your fucking dick in your pants for shit." She said shoving me back.

Then here come the waterworks "I though I could trust you!" She yelling as she repeatedly hit me I grabbed her hands stopping me from hitting me "Alexa chill out." I said.

And I seen that India asked me to back her back up, "I gotta go" I told her "Billie wait!" She yelled grabbing my arm "please, don't go" she begged "I have to go, let go" I said "you can't just leave me! Give me a kiss!" She yelled.

"For real Alexa get off of me" I said I finally got her grip off of me walking out, I shook my head texting India I'm "omw"
-
As soon as India got in the car I could smell the alcohol on her, she had her jacket off and her bra was nearly slipped off "wtf you been doing?" I asked her.

"Nothinggg" she dragged out sitting up sliding her hand up my thigh, "oh nah you gotta chill" I told her "why what's wrong?" She asked "fix your bra" I told her.

"Whoops" she said pulling it down, I shook my head getting ready to pull off "wait" she said taking her seatbelt back off she grabbed my face pulling me into a kiss allowing me to taste the alcohol on her tongue.

The kiss began to got heated, I couldn't help but to kiss her back she pulled back and we locked eyes she held the eye contact "let me give you head" she said.

"No bro, sit down" I told her "please, you seem stressed my love" she said rubbing my arm "your drunk mama, sit down" I said.

"I'm not drunk b" she said "yes u are, sit down so we can go" she said, she finally sat down putting her seatbelt on.

She eventually ended up falling asleep, I still didn't know where her jacket was she was holding it nor sitting on it.

-
As I opened the door she jumped up, "come on, get out the car" I told her "carry me?" She asked lifting her arms up "no" I said "get out the car" I demanded.

"Pleasee" she dragged out again, i huffed out before picking her up baby like she laid her head on my shoulder as she wrapped her hands around me neck.

-
I put her down on the counter wetting a towel, she fidgeted with the waistband of my pants "India stop" I said popping her hand.

"Bro let me suck your dick" she said looking at me, "no, I gave you dick yesterday you need to sleep" I told her before handing her the towel.

"Billie it's a need at this point" I told her "girl, calm down" I told her "My birthdays coming up and you won't let me deep throat you" she said "baby, it is 12:00 in the morning"

"Billie like I actually want your dick shoved so far down my th-" I cut her off my putting my hand over her mouth "hush" I said.

She moved my hand "I'm serious, let me deep throat you" she begged "go your ass to sleep" I said "you acting as if I don't be having your ass shaking, you be straight up whimpering bro" she said.

"Chill out, go lay down" I said more stern "you mad cause I called you out?" She said with a pout "don't piss me off" I told her, she let a low laugh before hopping down from the counter.

At the end of the day I love her crazy ass.