40

-                          BILLIE O'CONNELL.                -
- FEELS -

Me and India been working on Being loyal and less toxic to each other now that she's pregnant "India No more killing people, no more cheati- before I could finish she cut me off.

"And no more Fucking." I said "what" She said "no more fucking" i repeated "that we can do." She said "not while Your pregnant ma" I said

"I'm only like two days pregnant, ill live." She said "we can just not as much as we do." I said.

"mmcht."
-
As Me and India were sitting down on the coach She sat up quickly Then quickly rushed to the restroom.

Now that I think about it what if we fucking and she throw up on me.

So I follows her to the restroom and she laying on the floor, "Billie what if I start gaining even more weight, as if I'm not already fat." She said.

I crouched down to her holding her face, "but imma still love your ether way, your fucking perfect in my eyes." I said.

"You be so sweet when you wanna be." She said, "can you pick me up?" She asked so I picked her up holding her by her thighs placing her on the sink counter.

I grabbed a face towel Wetting it handing it to her, "can you do it?" She asked.

I shook my head wiping her face, as I was wiping my face she tried to take off my basketball shorts "we just talked about this." I said.

"Ok let's start now after this no more fucking." She said "wait" I said grabbing her hand setting them on her thighs.

"You acting as if you not gon want me to suck yo dick later." She said "we need to wait cause you still throwing up and shit." I said.

She huffed out tilting her head keeping eye contact with me "I thought you felt sick" I said "I don't right now so let me just suck yo dick." She said.

"no" I said "alright then I'm finna go to sleep and don't wake me up asking for no pussy ether." She said hopping down off the counter.

Fuck.

-                                INDIA BROOKS.                      -

I laid scrolling on my phone and siting until I got tired and Billie laid beside me grabbing my hair waist and I moved her hand off of me moving further away from her.

"I told you don't come fucking with me Billie." I said "can you chill I'm just tryna lay with you." She said.

"why do you always wanna be under me" I asked "because your my women remember."  She said grabbing my chin so I'm looking at her.

"I am your women Billie." I told her as Billie tried to kiss me I covered my lips rejecting her kiss just to piss her off.

"Stop being fucking petty." She said "I'm not" I said "your being real fucking irritating right now" she said.

Billie quickly Bent down and kissed me catching me off guard, the kiss deepens quickly before things get to heated I pull back.

"bro" she said "Goodnight" I said turning over.