30

-                                INDIA BROOKS.                      -   
                                 •Nobody else•

I gripped onto billies hair as she gave me some aggressive head everytime I tried to pull her away she wouldn't budge.

She sucked on my clit as she pumped her fingers in and out of me "bill- I got choked up on my own moans.

I almost cried, my eyes flutter close I threw my head back arching my back off the bed, she wrapped her arms around my thighs pulling me down.

"Fuck" I moaned out she was sucking and slurping nearly making me legs give out.

Man she knew how to use that tongue.

I began gasping for air as she was just using her tongue atp every-time I tried to get up she would pull me back down.

"Fuck! Slow down" I told her still trying to pull her off of me but she completely ignored my request.

It was all so intense my orgasm just hit me out of no where Billie still didn't budge.

My mouth hung open as only moans escaped from out of mouth, tears covered my cheek as Billie was eating me out like her life depended on it.

My legs began to close and billie still wouldn't let me move I yank her head up pushing her back "damn" I said.

She stood up wiping her chin with a smile on her face "I wasn't done" she said "no more" I panted out.
-

"Look where that smart ass mouth got you" Billie said as she held up one of my legs pounding into me at a fast and rough paste.

She had one leg up on the bed and that was doing it for me "Billie please-

"Don't run" she said gripping my hips pulling me back onto her, tears streamed down my face as I hurried my face into the sheets.

"Talk your shit now ma" she whispered in my ear keeping her paste brutal.

I Nearly started seeing shapes and fucking stars Billie was fucking me so rough "omg" I whined out as my hands gripped the sheets.

"look at you all fucked up for me, you love my dick don't you" she rasped out she grabbed my hair yanking me head back.

"I asked you a question" she said softly, it was all to much I couldn't get my words out until Billie slapped my ass making me yelp.

"Stop acting fucking stupid, answer my question." She demanded "yes yes I do" I whined out "mhm, I know you do"

I bit my lip as Billie still had a grip on my hair I could barley hold myself up anymore, I clenched around her my hands became numb from gripping the sheets so hard.

"Fuck me harder b" I moaned out to her And she wasted no time to speed up.

I continued to cry out at how good it felt, Billie kept her hands on my waist so I started to throw my ass back on her matching her thrust

Billie cursed under her breath as I clenched around her, "there's my slut" she said completely out of breath.

"This what you wanted right? To be fucked like a slut?" She asked "mhm" I moaned out.

-                           BILLIE O'CONNELL.                     -

Her back was completely arched Showing off her back dimples, I slapped her ass roughly She buried her face in the sheets as she continuously moaned my name.

I watched as i slid in and out of her at such a fast paste "Billie no more please" she begged "nah we ain't done yet, ride my shit" i told her.

She threw her leg over me straddling her she lined her self up before sinking down onto onto me, I could feel myself stretching me out.

"Ride I know you want to" i said gripping her waist , she started off by grinding first she had her hands resting on My shoulders.

She picked up her paste by bouncing making me throw her head back, i grabbed her chin making me look at her.

She held the eye contact as she continued to bounce she started to slow down and i shook my head "still can't ride for shit, your supposed to be my good girl" i said.

She was completely fucked up her tears were almost non stop "I can Billie, I am your good girl" she told me.

"Then ride." I demanded so she did as told, "fucking pathetic." I said shaking her head she whined at My words

"It's to much" She moaned out "take it" i said , "I'm so close billie" she told me as she looked me directly in my eyes.

"hold that shit" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

India looked at her as her hair was in her face and the sweat covered her forehead.

Her neck tattoo that you could see in the dim light..

I brought her hand up to my cheek wiping my tears before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I never broke the kiss, my hands moved down to her hips helping her bounce.

She slowed down and began to ride me her hands stayed on My shoulder as the kiss never broke.

"Finna put a baby in you" i said she was worn out she stopped riding and her head fell onto My shoulder i wrapped My arms around her waist hugging her tightly.
-                                INDIA BROOKS.                         -

Billie ended up going to a tattoo shop she got my initial on her ring finger and when she showed me that I gave her some intense ass head.

"She what?" Ameria said "she got my initial tatted, that means it's my turn" I said.

"y'all get on my fucking nerves" ameria said as she curled her hair then Billie came in the restroom.

She had a lollipop in her mouth she looked so good rn she had on a wife beater showing off some of her muscles.

And those tattoos the way i would just get on m-

"India?" I heard Billie call "what?" I said "who you on the phone with" she asked "who it look like?" I said.

"We'll damn I didn't know smart ass" she said taking the lollipop out her mouth "cmere" I told her "your on FaceTime" she said rejecting my kiss.

Bitc-

"Don't make me slap you." I told her she rolled her eyes before leaning down to kiss me "ewww" I heard ameria say.

"I have to go" she said I pecked her lips between every sentence she said "mmcht, fine since you wanna leave me" I said.

"I have shit to do so stop being a crybaby" she said grabbing my jaw making me look at her.

Billie ended up leaving I was still on the phone with ameria.