With Great Power Comes Vast Emptiness

Where I end up is not much better than the Nightmare Realm. In fact, it almost is, except things are off. There is a water tower wandering around, and a giant head asking people to get into his mouth. A giant pyramid floats in the sky around the red atmosphere. There is not a human in sight. Everything is familiar, but also off. I've seen something like this. It isn't exact, but I can figure out just what is going on.

Weirdmaggedon. The original one. I grin wildly, unable to believe what I am seeing. An unstopped Weirdmaggedon, a universe where the Pines failed, and if it isn't for the fact that humanity is most likely extinct, it's glorious! I see an eye bat fly towards me with its red spotlight vision. I didn't have time to run, it was already on top of me, except...it doesn't turn me into stone. It just stares for a minute, then flies off. I look at my ring. Bill's genetic matter. It must've picked it up and thought I'm not a human, or at least affiliated with its master in some way. 

I walk down what's left of the dirt road, which is mostly rock and plant life. Everything is ruined, destroyed by the demons. I can't imagine that the rest of the planet looks much better. I'm more willing to bet that Gravity Falls is in good shape compared to everywhere else, actually!

I draw nearer to the Fyramid with every step. The population of demons grow denser with every square foot, until my presence starts to draw attention. It is not much different from the Nightmare Realm, with the confused mutters about a human still being alive. I stop in the middle of the crowd and hold my ring finger up.

"I am here to see the boss!" I speak up with much confidence, "I have an important appointment with him to meet."

"Big guy's letting a human roam free? How surprising," A demon says. The demon comes forth. Its arms are longer than its short legs, but it has large wings of black and gray feathers. "But if you have his blood, then I can't deny that it is so." The demon swiftly grabs my arms and takes off. He flies to the Fyramid with a swiftness, claws digging into my skin. As soon as we are in the throne room, the demon drops me off and flies straight out.

Glaring down at me from a throne of agony is a golden pyramid. He is fiddling with a golden Stanford statue, who looks as though something was torn straight from his head. I quickly bow before him.

"A human survived," Bill sounds less impressed than what I thought he would, "You kids are like cockroaches. When I thought I squashed them all, two more pop up from who-knows-where!" Bill slams his fist against an armrest made of humans.

"Well, it's a chance for you to play a game, isn't it?" I get up from my bow. I look at Bill straight in the eye. I'm not afraid of him. Bill doesn't need to be a mind-reader to pick it up.

"A game, eh?" Bill looks at his hand with no interest, "You made it to the throne room of the tyrant, and here you are, thinking your DOOM by MY HANDS would be fun." Bill shifts his eye towards me, "And yet, that's not the most interesting thing about you, isn't it?"

"What could you ever mean?"

"You gaze at the harbinger of the oddpocalypse, the source of your eternal suffering, the reason behind your friends and family being dead, and yet," Bill gets off his throne and gets closer to me, "You didn't come here to try to assassinate me, and your mind has no fear. You're not human, are ya'?" Bill hovers around me in circles.

"I'm about as human as they come, actually," I admit, "But, I am not from this world, and I can tell that you're not happy."

"What does it matter to you, kid?" Bill stops orbiting me, "Your people are good as gone, and mine have a stable universe to call home. You have nothing, and I got everything I could want! ULTIMATE POWER!" Bill's hands form little planets and the roof turn into many distant stars as his eye turns into flame. His golden body turns red. Bill cuts his little show out. He gazes upon his gang playing their games, not even throwing a glance back.