IDEAS VOTE!!!!

So... I kinda wanna take a short break from my Valt x reader, so I decided I'm gonna write a different story! But I need help from you guys, which one should I do first?

1. Rainbow - The Ultimate Crossover

7 worlds, 6 heroes, 5 fandoms, 4 love stories, 3 villains, 2 sides, 1 multiverse. In the center of the multiverse, there's a world where birds dominate the land. Their ruler, the almighty phoenix, have the power to create portals into the other worlds. One day, evil rises, and the whole multiverse is at stake.

( Yes I am serious when I said I will publish it if you guys want me to )

2. Riptide - C!Sapnap x reader

Sapnap. Brave, confident, strong, persistent, fireborn. This warrior born from the depths of the nether seems invincible at first sight. But remember, even the strongest flames are weak to water.

3. Butterfly - Shu x reader Royal AU

Y/N was a fearless warrior that lives in a beautiful and peaceful kingdom. Who knew that one day, she will fall in love with a prince that would have to face a dark future.

( I'm not quite finished with the plot on this one yet, but I'll do my best )

4. Our Unfinished Symphony - Warriors x DSMP crossover

Tommy enjoyed his life as a kittypet, but sometimes he would get tired of seeing the same neighborhood and eating the same food. One day though, he would be destines to save the clans of the forest from an evil and manipulative leader.

Also you guys probably picked up my habit on naming my story titles based on my favorite songs, idk why I just like doing that for some reason.