Appletale Error aka Glitch

Glitch is a sans that nobody knows about. If you ask him about his past, he just runs away. The truth is, he doesn't remember. He has the same Geno to a glitch story as the main Error. In this world though, he doesn't crash from physical contact. Instead, he crashes because of claustrophobia. When he finally escaped the antivoid, he got cornered by Cannibal, Stabby, and Murder. It was enough to make him crash. After that encounter, he met Fuji. He was promised a room away from the antivoid, along with new friends. He excepted the offer, but something else was on his mind. He had seen little papers with the characters on them seemingly walking around. They looked happy, and he hated it. He thought that if he can't be happy, why can all of them? This is where his mindset of everyone being a glitch came from. During a fight with the unknown skeletons and moonlight, he met his main enemy. He decided that from then on, they would fight each other. He thought this glitch looked annoyed at all times. At least they weren't happy like the others. He then saw one of them fire a blaster at Murder, killing him. The skeleton ran off and teleported away. Glitch found the way monsters turn to dust interesting. He could easily manipulate someone like a puppet, so he tried that in a now destroyed au. He manipulated the sans using his strings and killed everyone. He then proceeded to kill the sans himself before leaving the au and tearing it up. The rush of adrenaline from killing them was amazing. He needed more. He needed to delete the horrible glitches in this world, leaving only his friends and his enemy. Sadly for him, he got stuck in the antivoid again, and has to wait for Fuji to find him.