Appletale Fresh aka Rad

Rad is actually an interesting story. Just like with Fresh, there is a parasite in his eye. But in this world, it is weak. Rad is the name of the body, and the parasite is called Para most of the time. Para is weak, yet still tries to stay in control. They usually swap control after each sentence. This is their way of communicating. Rad is in love with the Sans who killer Murder. He has even started dating him. Rad is the tallest sans, being six foot eleven inches. He decided not to pick sides, but if he had to, Para would pick Fuji, and Rad would pick Moonlight. They are both polar opposite. Para is completely full of emotions and loud, while Rad has no emotion and is quiet. Para acts like normal Fresh, while Rad just acts shy. Rad has been caught many times stealing food from MTT's in Undertale. He doesn't have an au. He has gotten away with stealing Original's spot on stage once though. Original just found it funny and went with it. Para has been caught putting whoopee cushions on Fuji's seat multiple times. He usually gets away before he gets yelled at. Glitch almost killed him before he lost his au. Rad remembers bits and pieces of it all. He remembers he was covered in Blue strings that made him kill everyone in his au. He had fake dust, and dumped it while teleporting way when he was about to kill him. He has denied every request from anyone to join their team. He even went far enough to punch Fuji for asking him. He is mostly left alone in his box he has in the swap au. He never bothers anyone or gets noticed, it's perfect for both Para and Rad.