Appletale Blue, aka Ao

Ao is from an au where the first Sans created has a swapped personality. Ao is known for one thing, killing Murder. When he did it, he didn't mean to. He tried to summon a simple blue bone attack, but his magic was being off that day and he accidentally fired a blaster. He ran off and hid in the woods for about a week. Moonlight found him eventually and took him back to the base. He locked himself in his room for weeks, trying to get used to the new LV. He had gone from one to nineteen from one kill. He started going insane and went home to see if that would help. As soon as he got home, he snapped. The LV made him want to get more. He attacked his brother, hitting his throat and cutting his head off. He realized what he had done too late and snapped back to reality. He started seeing yellow star like things around the underground. He was too scared to touch them. After his brother had been dead for about a week, he finally found the reset button, given to him from the LV. When he woke up, everything seemed back to normal. His brother was in his room sleeping, the kids of the underground wanted to get a taco from him. He was happy. He checked his LV, only to see it was at twenty. He opened his brother's door to check on him, and saw a red mark where he cut. He realized that it was his fault, and promised never to use monster magic again. He attacks with guns and swords, and has bulletproof layers under his outfit. No matter how many times he resets, it doesn't bring back Murder.