Epilogue!

Four weeks later Stiles and Theo move into his father's house. Stiles took his old childhood room. That left Theo was the guest room. Which doesn't matter because more nights than not Theo crawls into the human's bed after a particular bad nightmare. Whether it be about what he did to Scott and the pack; the dread doctors killing his sister for her heart, putting it into his chest; or the time he went to his own personal hell for his sister to rip out his - her heart out of his chest over and over again.

Beacon Hills has brought up many nightmares for not only Theo but Stiles as well. That the Nogitsune is back, that he has blood on his hands - Donavan's blood to be specific. That he's killing his best friend. Killing innocent people. But they have one another as they have for years now to help each other through it.

The boys stay at casa Stilisnki most nights, but there are nights they stay at Derek's little house with he and Eli. And vice versa.

The sheriff is happy to have a loud full house again. He's over the moon his future son-in-law is back from the dead. He gives the man shit everyday about keeping his grandson a secret from him. Noah also uses that excuse on his own son for when he wants burgers and pizza. It works just about every time. It's great!

~~

Derek as promised re-builds the Hale house. It took hard and long hours but it's finally finished. It only took a year and a half.

The house is light grey with black shutters; it's three stories tall. The first floor has the living area, kitchen, a huge library, an office for Derek, and four guest rooms. They decide that it's best to use the loft if any supernatural creatures needs a safe place to stay or hide from hunters. Or if a neighboring pack needs to be hosted.

The second floor has a room for each couple, including bathrooms in each room. Derek does not want to hear bitching when someone is taking way too long. Eli of course gets his own room.

Peter claims the biggest guest room for him and Chris. The eldest wolf needs to be on the first floor in case of an intruder, he and Chris can hold them off until everyone else makes their way down.

Melissa will be joining them in that room when she has time. Oh yeah, Melissa and the two men finally confessed their feelings and they're all together! isn't that awesome!

The middle floor also has an enormous office for Peter an Chris to share.

The top floor is all Stiles and Derek's. They have a huge room with a even bigger closet and bathroom. Derek even added an office with a smaller library just for Stiles to work in when he needs peace and quiet. Stiles gave the wolf a big sloppy kiss.

"You know I can just soundproof whatever room I need to, right?"

"And trust me you are doing that to every single room in this house. I'm so fucking traumatized." Theo demands.

Peter nods in agreement. "I am also traumatized. I second that."

Lydia of course took it upon herself to decorate every single room. She chose two big soft grey couches for the living room, including three recliners to match. (No, Derek, we are not getting black or leather). Stiles cackled at his boyfriend's kicked puppy dog face. With multiple side tables and a big heavy duty coffee table. She also chooses everything for the kitchen.

Stiles gets to decorate the libraries as he sees fits since he will be using them more than anyone else. Lydia scoffed at that but lets it go easily... well only because Derek distracted her by saying he wants something black and leather they debated for an hour. Stiles has to remember to thank him properly later.

Cora and Isaac decided to stay in Beacon Hills in the pack house. Cora tells her big brother that she's expecting a cub of her own and he totally did not cry. (Okay, maybe he shed a few tears). He picked her up and spun her around with tears in his eyes and the biggest, brightest smile he has ever smiled in his life.

Derek tells Scott he is welcome at the pack house anytime. To come and visit on the holiday's; so they can all make their very own traditions. Scott nods enthusiastically - agreeing with that idea wholeheartedly.

He also tells the true alpha not to worry - that he'll hold the fort down since he is an alpha again. That the burden is not all on his shoulder's anymore. Scott cries into Derek's arm for a good three minutes. His shoulders relax just a little at that statement.

(Deaton explained he got his alpha powers back because he sacrificed himself for the greater good; that he died a hero.)

Lydia stays in Beacon Hills also. She say's since she is the owner of the company she can work remotely anywhere she wants. She just has to fly out to have face-to-face meetings once a month with her team. That's no big deal. She also swears she will be professional. That she's happy for Stiles. That she wants to get back to being best friends.

Hikari leaves to go back to Japan - to return to her restaurant with the promise of coming back soon. She hugged the alpha tightly when he announced her as pack. She saved his life twice after all.

Kira agrees to go with her, to learn more about her powers even though she is perfectly in control. Malia was skeptical of letting her girlfriend go, but Kira promises she'll be back very, very soon. With a kiss she left.

Liam stays with Theo. They worked through their past issues and they are now once again boyfriends.

Chris, Melissa, and Peter talked and in the end decided that the three of them are the perfect match. They have now been together for about six months. (Scott is totally grossed out and he whined for days.)

"Relax, Scotty. It's not that bad."

"That's easy for you to say. What if Peter was dating your dad."

Stiles totally did not throw up in his mouth. "Screw you, Scott. I did not need that negative thought in my life today!"

The sheriff laughs every time he's in the same room with the threesome because of Scott's comment. (Also, Peter really has a type.)

Allison decides to spend a few months here at home with her father before she follows Scott out to L.A. to help with the animal clinic.

Deaton catches a ride with Scott when he leaves. Naming Stiles as the new emissary - The Hale Emissary Of Beacon Hills.

Stiles freaked the fuck out. But Deaton reminded him he was basically already the emissary for years, he just didn't realize it at the time, with the running for his life and saving the packs asses. Eli and Derek crushed him in a proud hug. Peppering kisses all over his face.

Jackson and Ethan went back to London for three months. They showed up at the pack house at ass O'clock on a Friday morning.

"It's twelve in the afternoon, Stilisnki."

"Yes but I was up until five in the morning, jack ass."

"Stop screwing your boyfriend so much then."

Stiles was mid leap when said boyfriend caught him around his waist, pulling him flush against his front, placing a kiss on his neck. "Am I going to regret this? Letting you two be in the same pack and same house?"

"Oh, most definitely." Answers Ethan. "It's going to be so great!"

Ethan seen how down Jackson was when they left for London. He needed an alpha, hell, they both did. And Jackson's is alive again. So they talked for a three months. Making sure that this is what they really wanted. Not an alpha, they both wanted that. But what Bacon Hills brought. Nothing but death and hurt. They ultimately agreed that yes, they'll take the good with the bad if it meant they'll have a pack; a family.

Malia took over Derek's old little house that is about five miles away from where the new Hale house is built. It's used as a safe house also when needed for the pack. But Malia stays in it the most. She shows up every night at the Hale house for pack dinners. Stiles made it mandatory for everyone. (Yes, even you, Pops.) So, it's a win-win really.

They have monthly moon runs too! The wolves go run out in the woods and howl at the full moon while the humans and non wolves stay back at the house and talk, cook, anything really. It's nice. Derek has his son, future husband, and family. He can die happy now.

And that's it. The gang is all together for the most part. They're happy; they're at peace. They still have to eliminate threats but not as often. Not when the Hale-McCall pack is the most powerful one in California. Everyone knows to stay away if they have ill intentions.

End.