Monsters In Brooklyn Part 1 (S1, Ep1)

It's September 9th, and today we're moving out of Bellwood. I know I don't wanna move, but my parents got new jobs in Brooklyn. I'm going to miss living in Bellwood, the adventures I had, all the friends I've made, and the day that changed my life forever. "Ben?" Dad said. "Yes, dad?" I asked. "Come on, we don't want to be late for our flight." Dad said. I looked down and started to cry. "What's wrong, sweetie?" Mom asked. "Do we have to leave Bellwood?" I asked. She came to me and hugged me to comfort me. "We have to, we got new jobs. I'm sorry, Ben." Mom said. "Come on, let's go." Mom said. We got onto the plane and left Bellwood. We flew pass the Statue of Liberty, and flew above the city. We arrived at our destination, we got off the plane. When I was about to grab my luggage, I spotted two familiar faces. "Grandpa? Gwen?" I said. "What's up, dork?" Gwen said. We both hugged each other. "What are you two doing here?" I asked. "You thought you're the only ones that are moving?" Grandpa said. I smiled and decided get my hopes up. "Maybe New York won't be so bad." I said. We moved into our new house, my parents and Grandpa attended me and Gwen to a high school that is 3 miles away from our new house. The next day, I got ready for my first day of school. Grandpa drove me and Gwen to school with the Rustbucket. I looked at the entrance to the school. I took a deep breath and went inside. I went to my first period class and the bell rang. "Morning, class. Today, we have a new student that just moved here. Mr. Tennyson, would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher said. "Oh, okay." I said. I got up and started talking. "My name is Benjamin Tennyson, but you can call me Ben. I originally lived in Bellwood." I said. "Well, nice to meet you, Ben. I'm Mrs. Opera, I'll be your History teacher." The teacher said. "Now, who's ready to present your history project? Who wants to go first?" Mrs. Opera said. No one raised their hand except for one. "You may go, Mr. Conner." Mrs. Opera said. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, wore a purple vest with a black tie. He went to the front. "Hey, it's me, Jesse Conner. And this is what my history project is about." The boy said. The lights went off, and a presentation played on the screen. "Aliens!" Jesse said. "Ugh, not this again! Jesse, aliens are not real." A boy next to me said. "That's what they want you to think, Peter." Jesse said. Peter moaned at him. Jesse clears his throat. "For that past centuries, there were signs of Extraterrestrial beings coming to our planet. For what is the question. To bring peace? Or spread a deadly virus. Who knows! But I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Because I found proof on the internet. These videos were taken from Bellwood, where Ben use to live. And it shows signs of Extraterrestrial beings living here." Jesse said. He plays the video and then paused it and zoom in on the alien. "Hey, that kinda looks like... XLR8?!" I thought. "But wait, there's more. There's more videos in the same exact city. Each video shows 10 different species of aliens. But the one thing they all have in common, is that they all have the same symbol on their chest. But what does that symbol mean?" Jesse said. I realize that the symbol is the same symbol as the Omnitrix. And all of the aliens in the videos, are my aliens! "Oh, shit." I thought as covered my face. "You think that's real? It might be edited on there to look like it's real even though it's not." Peter said. "It's REAL!" Jesse said. "Okay, I think that's enough for you Mr. Conner. Thank you for your presentation." Mrs. Opera said. The class applause, but I was having a panic attack.