𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔

The purple-haired boy groaned under his breath.

Why was this so hard?

He looked around the exam hall. Everyone was writing away with concentrated looks on their faces- even Denki.

1. What is Quirk Singularity?

a) The danger posed by Quirks becoming stronger and stronger with each generation.

b) A conspiracy theory.

c) The Bible of the Quirk Doomsday Theory

d) All of the above.

How was he supposed to know?

Shinso shrugged and skipped to the next question.

2. Using your answer from Question 1, provide a paragraph listing the advantages and disadvantages of being Quirkless. 

He scoffed quietly and flipped the pages of his exam paper to see if there were any questions he could actually answer.

Shinso looked up again and searched the room for where you were sitting, which was all the way on the other side of the hall.

Fuck, he needed you with him right now.

He ran his hand through his hair anxiously in an attempt to recreate the feeling when you did it- which was almost every time the two of you hung out.

Principal Nezu, Aizawa, Midnight, Cementos, and Vlad King were all watching from the front of the room to catch any cheaters.

Shinso clenched his fists.

The hug you gave him before the exam started wasn't enough.

He wanted to see your smile, make you laugh, hold you, maybe even fu-

"Juzo, get out."

Everyone perked up, their attention on the 3B member.

Vlad King escorted him out of the hall while the teenager shouted "I didn't cheat! I swear!"

His Hero Career was gone just like that.

Shinso looked back down at his paper, sighing as he decided he'd better get on with it.

"Fuuckkkk, that was so difficult." you groaned as soon as you all left the exam hall.

"So not worth two months of my time." Mina rolled her eyes.

Shinso tried to get to you, but he was blocked by Sero who grinned, "Did you see Juzo get taken out?" 

"What an idiot move, honestly." Kirishima shook his head.

"It was so easy."

"Of course, Bakugo would say that." Denki laughed, "I'm pretty sure I failed."

"Baby don't say that, you'll jinx it." Mina said carelessly as the seven of you navigated through the swarm of Class 3A and 3B students pushing through the corridor.

"Uh- Y/N-" Shinso spoke, but you didn't hear him over the noise.

"L/N, how do you think you did?" shouted Toru.

You turned around and saw her uniform, grinning, "Probably 80%!"

Shinso sighed and ran his hand through his hair again, resigned to waiting until you all got outside.

"Finally, we're free!" Mina cried when the hot hair hit your faces.

"I thought I'd never see the light of day again!" you said dramatically.

Shinso smirked and hugged you from behind, whispering something into your ear.

"Stop." you laughed, pushing away from him.

His smile faded as he watched you walk ahead.

Did you think he was being too clingy?

He definitely didn't want to be seen as clingy.

Shinso walked quietly behind you, Mina, Denki, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugo like he always did.

They were all singing 'Chicago- Miachel Jackson' really obnoxiously, and it was giving him a headache.

"I was surprised to see, that a woman like that was real into me..." you and Mina sang, harmonizing with Kirishima, Denki, and Sero who began singing, "She said she didn't have no man!"

Bakugo groaned, covering his ears with his hands.

He looked over at Shinso, who was doing the exact same thing.

"Rough day for you too, huh?"

"You can say that again."

Eventually, the seven of you found yourselves on your street.

"Do you want to come to mine for a bit?" Shinso asked unsurely.

"Sorry Hitoshi." you smiled apologetically, "I can't."

"Oh."

Shinso was confused.

What was he doing wrong?

Were you avoiding him? Ignoring him? 

You wouldn't do that.

Right?

"Y/N, oh my gosh, we're getting them back! I can hardly breathe!" Mina squealed.

"Same!" you grinned, shaking in your seat as Aizawa walked around the classroom handing back test papers.

"Miss L/N." Aizawa nodded.

"Thank you, Sensei." you smiled without looking at the test.

"Miss Ashido."

"Thanks!"

Mina gasped.

"What?" you asked frantically.

"I ranked 20/21."

"Wait. What was your percentage?"

"Fifty-one percent." she grinned, "I just passed."

"And you're happy about that?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Yup! A pass is a pass!" Mina smirked proudly, "What did you get?"

"I don't know, you look first." you cringed, holding up your results so she could see.

"You did so good- are you kidding me?"

You frowned and turned the paper over.

"9/21 (83%)." you read in amazement, "That's more than I thought I'd get."

"GUYS! WHAT DID EVERYONE GET?" Denki shouted loudly.

"I got sixteenth place!" Kirishima grinned, "Sixty-eight!"

"Moi, I got nineteenth." Aoyama winked.

You snorted, "Even Aoyama got higher than you."

Mina rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Momo got a hundred and twenty!" Toru yelled, "She's Number One!"

"Denki got last place." Sero snorted.

You laughed, "At least he passed."

"Gorgeous." Shinso smirked, "What did you get?"

"Ninth. 83%, you?"

"Oh. That's actually good. I got eleventh/seventy-nine."

You hugged him quickly before pulling away and grinning; He blushed and averted his eyes to the side.

"Everyone back in their seats." Aizawa called, making you all go silent and scramble back to your desks, "Thankfully, everyone passed. The teachers are very proud of Class A. So naturally, Present Mic will be hosting an end-of-year party for the Hero Course."

The whole class erupted into cheers.