𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

"𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒌𝒚..."

It had started in second-year, with you, Mina, Sero, and Denki deciding you want a 'proper' sleepover, not just going to each other's houses. You had all gotten popcorn and sweets, and gathered in a big nest of blankets at Sero's house (which had the only room that was remotely clean).

Mina had made it her personal mission to recruit Bakugou and Kirishima, complaining that 'Kiri's been wayyy too preoccupied with Blasty McHotstuff'.

One Saturday night, she had burst into Kirishima's house, found them studying, and yelled "Sleepover at Sero's!" before hightailing it out of there. Bakugou wasn't fast enough to catch her with Kirishima restraining him and Mina sliding out of the house with her quirk.

"I'm not hanging out with those fucking extras."

He didn't stand a chance after one look from Kirishima's puppy eyes.

They came over together, arms loaded with Kirishima's protein bars and healthy snack alternates (plus Bakugo's favourite blanket), and had plopped down on the floor by Sero's bed.

"Not a fucking word extras."

It slowly became a ritual with the group, and though Bakugou would never admit it, he actually looked forward to your movie nights, especially when he got to choose the film.

Most of the time you chose one of your favourite childhood films, or anything new that came out.

Mina and Denki always chose romcoms; They had no control over their emotions and were always sobbing messes.

Sero always chose weird indie films no one had ever heard of, but they usually turned out good.

Kirishima, of course, chose classic action movies.

Bakugou started off with curse-heavy violence-filled action thrillers and horror movies, but as you did it more often, he started putting on classic Disney films.

"You say anything, you're all dead."

All of you ended up singing along.

The other 2A students caught on to the movie night and, tempted by the smell of caramel popcorn wafting down the street, slowly started to join. At first, you were all thrilled to have even more people,'Because it's like a party!'.

Bakugou was an asshole about it, and again, at first you ignored him. However, you slowly realized he was seriously uncomfortable and annoyed by this new development; He didn't like prolonged interaction with people other than those he trusted a lot (The Bakusquad).

You all agreed amongst yourselves to decline future offers or agree to do it at a different time, (You didn't tell Bakugou, because you knew it would hurt his pride) and movie night once again became a Bakusquad Exclusive ™.

The sleepover element gradually increased, and it became somewhat of a coping mechanism. Whenever someone was sad or feeling particularly shaken, a message was sent to the group chat and you all bundled into someone's house, bringing as many blankets and pillows as you could find.

You scrounged comfort food and hot water bottles, put on a classic, or one that you'd watched a thousand times before, and chatted quietly throughout the film.

You all eventually left the film playing in the background and talked about what's wrong; your feelings, stress, home problems, or even the tiniest things.