2

2013, 7:45 p.m.

I made dinner for Yeonjun and I today, as both our families were very busy. They entrusted us to this task just for the night. 

"Mashita!" My youngest and only sister, is the first to speak. Yeonjun often gets jealous that I have one.

He finishes his prayer, which I taught him. "It's really good Y/N" he sincerely compliments, "You should cook more."

I half-jokingly scoff. "Yeah, that's a relief."

"Cook more for me next time, will you?"

"Well I'm planning to bake a cake this weekend. You can join if you want to." I point at my sister, "this one's a compulsory crew."

"Of course! I'd love to bake a cake with the little pumpkin" he says with excitement, lightly tickling the little one.

My sister laughs and turns away in a shy manner. Huh, I thought she only had the hearts for that one boy in her class.

"Y/N" Yeonjun turns to me, "Can you join me in badminton practice tomorrow, it should be easy enough to learn and play, for you."

"Well, sure. What about your other friends?"

"They won't be there." he puts his glass down, "Just come, it's around 2:00 p.m. Alright?"

"Will do."

To be completely honest, I was more excited than I preferred. I found myself kicking my heart for being so unrealistic and delusional. I was ridiculous, crazy for having such feelings. Yeonjun would never like me back, I thought. And I saw that he noticed. He most probably did. And I am sure I was the one giving him an ego boost now.