Prologue

Hey guys! Welcome to a new story! This is the sequel to "Altered Memories" Well, enjoy!

Well, I never expect to revisit this place ever again. Anti thought as he stares into the window of his creator's vision, standing in the void of the back of Sean's mind. His fellow ego steps forward, craning his head around after teleporting the two to this new- yet not too familiar- area.

"So this is where you lived during your corruption." Marvin said, standing behind Anti as the glitch bask in the bittersweet memories. The glitch nodded in response. He glanced down at the old, dusty blanket and pillow on the floor in doubt. "Are you sure you want to return back to this... bedroom? You know, with all the memories, and... lack of comfortability of a proper bed." He pinched the edge of the blanket and lift it up, causing the dust to fly around. "How long has to been?" He coughed. "A decade?!"

"2017." Anti mumbled, face fallen to the floor. Sure, Marvin was right about the memories floating around the room and the spirits coming to swirl his mind,  haunting him. But it doesn't effect him as much as it did five years ago.

Not anymore.

For the past five years, Anti has been through a lot. From roaming around Sean's computer, doing what he does best as a negative representation for his creator ,  to being offered into the Septic House, only to cause the most traumatic event of his life that altered not only his life, but his brothers. Luckily all was forgiving and everyone got their true memories back, but not all was forgiving. Anti himself needed to forgive himself and that means battling his inner demon. Quite literally, too. But once he got some therapy with the help of Henrik and Jackie to assist in his recovery, everything was back to the way it's suppose to be, with everyone doing their part in assisting Sean with his personalities and emotions.

Anti has been living with Henrik and Marvin for the time being until he's ready to get back on his feet. That causes Jackie to dub their house as the new Septic House. Jackie had sold his home and start living with his brothers-including Robbie- to help with their finances. There was no need for the other house anymore especially since Anti refuse to step into that place after the incident. He and Jackie had been assisting Marvin on his magic act and getting new jobs as a performer, only for Anti's mischiefs to backfire the show, causing a various amount of reactions from the audience. They're also assists Henrik by bringing in new patients, while Anti does his job of killing them off first.

As for Chase, he's been moving back into the Septic House after selling his house. He's still working on his vlogs as a side-job with helping Jameson with his theater performances and being his translator. His relationship with Stacy stays platonic with them agreeing to have the kids on the weekend. He has recently been helping Sean with his Iris project along with Anti himself.

As for Sean, he's been doing well with himself, taking care of and maintaining his mental health and taking breaks when he needed to. Yet his physical health could be a problem with his asthma. But all and all, everything's fine with Sean taking care of himself and his egos under control.

Anti has especially taking care of himself, trying to recover, or at least, managing his PTSD. Making sure his powers don't surge up, getting it under control for his creator. Taking steps of recovery and self-acceptance was difficult, but as long as he has his fellow egos... and Dark, it doesn't feel like a trecherous journey.

Now Anti's trying to get back to his roots, or at least, his old bedroom in the back of Sean's mind. Remember where he came from and how he become the embodiment of negativity. It all started with that Sister's Location game, then the pumpkin incident. That's when his homicidal tendencies began. And when it was too much for Sean, he gave Anti a heart.

Yeah, a heart full of remorse. Anti thought. Ugh, stop it Anti! You're trying to recover! Although, did that single thought affect him anymore? As much as it did before?

Not really, even though the memories still lingers, he don't ever want to see the corrupted side of himself again!

Or does he...?

Something inside of him feels like... he kinda misses him... missing the misery....

Missing... his other half...

How was it? It's not much honestly. But if you all really like it, I'll continue it! Thanks and later!