ch. 1/cooking

As changbin started the recording they all took a step back. The camera started rolling as they were live many people gathered in the live immediately "안녕ㅎ세요 Stay!" They all said in unison. "ah, hang on I need my   ✨Spatula✨" They giggled as Felix bent down under the table. Lee know smacked Felix on the behind as Han looks over and realises what Lee know just did he gasped and covered his mouth with two hands. Seeing his reaction the rest of the the group turn around to see Lee knows hands still on Felix's behind, hyunjin stares him down which makes Lee know back away.

As Felix came up from under the table  he banged his head and screamed "oh s[_]! " the room filled with wheezes and laughs as Felix came back into the cameras view.  The members got there items ready as bangchan started a timer he said loudly "We only have a certain amount of time! Hurry! "  "ehhmmm how long?" I. N questioned "Half an hour now chop chop!" Bangchan replied to I. N's question.

Minho picked up the cinnamon, Felix backed away just incase due to his allergy to cinnamon

Minho picked up the cinnamon, Felix backed away just incase due to his allergy to cinnamon. Just as Minho was about to pour it into the bowl the cap came off and it got everywhere.