ch. 3/Cuddles

Felix drifted off to sleep as hyunjin saw the moment, he ran to the door and locked it. He silently crept into bed besides him and wrapped his arms around Felix. They cuddled each other to sleep but they were woken up by the banging on the door. It was changbin checking in on them to make sure they were alright. "Dudes! Are you alright in there? We're getting worried! " He said with his lips pressed up against the door "We're alright Felix is asleep now be quiet! " Hyunjin hissed back. Hyunjin fell asleep again this time into a deep sleep.

he had slept for a while until he suddenly woke up he now couldn't fell the warmth of Felix's body wrapping around him like a soft warm blanket. He heard soft crying what sounded like it was coming from the bathroom, Hyunjin rushed to help him "Felix?! Are you okay?" Moments after Hyunjin finished speaking Felix keeled over the toilet and was sick "Oh god! I'll get help hang on! " Hyunjin rushed to get the others "guys! Felix is being sick does anyone know what can help? " they all murmured until Lee know spoke up "I think we should just wait until he thinks he's finished you know vomiting and then give him some medicine maybe like aspring"

"You lot are no help at all, you know that! " Hyunjin shouted. The others looked at each other as Hyunjin had swiftly ran back to Felix to see if he was alright. "Felix..! " Hyunjin had said gently, "Are you alright?"

Hyunjin slowly walked over to Felix and crouched down next to him, rubbing his back reassuring him. "I should be fine... I think it was from the allergy.. " Felix said.

Felix looked up to see Hyunjin staring in his eyes, they both blushed instantly. "His eyes are beautiful", thought Felix.
Hyunjin looked away thinking to himself, " His freckles are gorgeous, he is so precious".