chapter 5 ! cuddles and kisses

Idk if there will be any triggers but I'll put some that might be possible

Tw: bullying, swearing, some sick and vomit references (for people with emetophobia- fear if vomit),maybe some trauma and abus3?
If mui calls genya " gen gen " then it's his nickname :)

Also this is their thoughts:

Genya <I'm a simp for muichiro>
Muichiro +I'm a simp for muichiro+

Now, into the fanfict
----------------------------------------------------------------

Genya is the first to wake up, as always,

<I wonder if a poke will wake up mui due to him being a light-sleeper>

Seconds later , after genya pokes lightly on muis shoulder , mui fumbles up out of genyas bed to get a glass of water from the bathroom until genya hears a thump from the closed bathroom door.

< huh what was that, was that muichiro!? >

Genya frantically gets up and knocks on the bathroom door repetitively until he hears muichiro on the other side doing something? < what could he possibly be doing > genya thought to himself.

Muichiro pov:

"Muichiro I'm going to come in are you ok!? " I hear genyas voice faintly from the other side of the door, I can't focus.. Why am I like this? I reply barely with all the remaining energy left to say " it's open" and genya finds me slumped over the toilet seat , he grabs my hair and I flinch at him grabbing it, I try not to flinch but he notices that I flinched and questions me. "What's wrong mui? Why are you puking and flinching all of a sudden? "

I just looked up emotionally but one glance was enough to make genya worry. "There there, you'll be fine. " his voice is calm and soothing as he rubs my back slightly , a little while later he runs his fingers through my hair, which was peaceful, I liked that he played with my hair, it reminded me of my mother when she used to do it.

Me and genya hanged out more often then when I joined.. It was nice that I got to visit him. So I didn't have time spent d the night with my abu$!v3 father...

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 later

Genya pov:

Muichiro had seemed to fall asleep on my lap after his throwing up frenzy... I knew we had to get ready for school but, I'm sure I'll get Mr tomioka to explain to the other teachers about our absence. I lay there in the bathroom floor with mui in my arms peacefully sleeping on my lap until I realise something, I has the chance to fully kiss mui without it being weird.

I picked mui up and layed him down on the bed as I kneal down beside him, I start to kiss him on his face, starting with his forehead. Until, Nemi walked in on me kissing muichiro while he was sleeping. All I heard was "I'll get you the day off and talk to Tomi (tomioka) "

I nodded and then got back into bed and started to fall asleep cuddling muichiro from the side,

+ 𝙮𝙖𝙬𝙣 what am I doing still in bed... I thought we were supposed to be at school. And wasn't I on the bathroom floor +

" gen gen , are you awake? " muichiro asks genya waiting for a response
I reply quickly because I had woken up only minutes ago, "what do ya need? "

"Aren't we supposed to be in school? " muichiros innocent smile gave me a spark of joy that lit up all around me
"I already got Nemi to get Mr tomioka to get us the day off so don't worry" I reply knowing that muichiro would be ashamed of me because we're not sick so we wouldn't have a reason to not go.
< god damn, why does that little midget be so damn adorable >

Muichiro then suggests something " why don't we throw a party here tonight? " I was clearly fumbled from this out of the blue statement but I just said " sure why not, since it's almost the end of the week " muichiro seemed happy so I was surely to be happy, I didn't mind and not would Nemi, if we convinced giyuu to come and "distract him" then we would be set to get a party going.

We soon made a list for who was coming
----------------------------------|
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨! |
|
• 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 kamado |
•𝙣𝙚𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙤 kamado |
• 𝙯𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪 agatsuma |
•𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 hashibira |
•𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞 kanroji |
•𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙞 iguro |
•𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙤 kocho |
----------------------------------|
That seemed to be the guests sorted out, now to get muichiro to get then to come

"Hey mui, can you convince all if these people to come to the party? (Shows list"
He just nods and picks up his phone, I get outta bed and get ready and eat lunch since it was 2:34 pm

The party was in about 5-6 hours and we had to prep the whole house,so we got to it as fast as we could so we could get this party started!

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 6:30 (30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨- 1 𝙝𝙧 30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨)

𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 :

Rock hard head boy

Sure I can come! Nezuko can come too ! We'll be there by 7 ish! Cya there!!
-----------------------------------------------
Lightning boy?

Sure I can come but I'll be there at somewhere near 7:30?
-----------------------------------------------
Pig with abbz

IH TERES FUD I B TERE (if there's food I'll be there - tanjiro writen this out in brackets)
-----------------------------------------------
Pink therapy human

KYAAAAAAAA~ Of COURSE I'LL BE THERE!!! 💕💕 I'LL BRING IGURO SAN TOO ❤💕💖💖💖💕!!
-----------------------------------------------
Quiet little butterfly

Yes, I'll be there at 7 see ya.

-----------------------------------------------
Genya pov:

Great! Everyone will be here!! " I say excitedly "shouldn't we get ready" I hear a small voice say, it was muichiro, I just nod and get up after realising what position we were in (👀cuddling y'all cuddling 👀)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end of this part y'all

I'm probably doing a part each night (it's currently 00:07 where I am now 💀)
So look out for when I post because it will definitely be at night or something because of school

I might not do but every night bcz I have school in the morning (8:50-3:10) and then I have to post on my YouTube channel (Muichiro-kun-) and then I have this other app I need to post on called "wit"
(like a public texting story where u can post texting stories, videos and just posts of pics or writing or stuff)

And it's like ALOT of pressure for me since I'm like young (ish, NOT VERY VERY YOUNG THO) so it's a lot if pressure for a person like me

To have to do school work 𝙖𝙣𝙙 homework 𝙖𝙣𝙙 post on my yt acc 𝙖𝙣𝙙 post on wattpad 𝙖𝙣𝙙 to post on wit
Lol 😂😂😂

I'm just like squabbling on now 💀💀💀

✨✨🌸 word count: 1089 🌸✨✨