pt 7! Last Friday night!

If your wondering about the title then... Last Friday night is a popular song that I'll probably use in this chapter 😂

Tw strong language? Cursing?

Genya thoughts <muichiro sannn>
Muichiro thoughts +genyas sann+
-----------------------------------------------------

Muichiro pov :

I wonder what I should wear..? Hmm maybe this? And this? I'm talkin to myself again, but it feels better then sitting in silence.. As I'm collecting my clothes : this is what muichiro is wearing

 As I'm collecting my clothes : this is what muichiro is wearing

I put on the clothes as I then let genya in

He was probably dressed now,he always is , but he's too cute to get mad at or even look at without blushing as if kanroji put blush on . I open the door to let genya in , to be greeted by this adorable outfit, it was way better then mine but after all it was only for tonight : genyas clothes :

 I open the door to let genya in , to be greeted by this adorable outfit, it was way better then mine but after all it was only for tonight : genyas clothes :

"How'd ya like my outfit for tonight" he blurts, I start to blush ////// I soon replied without thinking saying that genya was"Hot and adorable" I soon realised what I said and ran out the room blushing like a tomato, genya came out of my room to ...

"Hot and adorable" I soon realised what I said and ran out the room blushing like a tomato, genya came out of my room to see me sat down on the bathroom side covering my red face //// we were both blushing madness until I apologized. "Let's get all of the food prepared since we only have 15 minutes left and you told your friends to not eat before coming" he calmly suggested . I agreed to make mochi, I've cream mochi, rice balls, onigiri and some Sakura mochi for mitsuri.
Genya on the other hand made all of the meaty stuff and hot foods like: pork dumplings, various flavours of soups, some dumplings (which I was eager to try) sukiyaki, ramen bowls, katsudon, wagyu and some teriyaki.
I had to help him with some preparations for the meat like the wagyu since it had stages to preparing it.

Meanwhile, I went on my phone to hire a DJ . I say to gen gen "I've hired a DJ for us tonight! " he smiles at me before going back to making the meals... It all smelt so yummy! I sneak down and grab a peice of meat that was cooked and stealthily ran away before genya notices, until.
"Muichirooo~ put it back you can have some when the guests arrive" genya teased me ,as always , he found out some how. But I was devastated, and so my backup plan began.

Genyas pov:

Muichiro tried to steal food from me again, I turned the heat of the oven to a low setting then look back over to mui, he's doing his soft little puppy eyes again. I toss him the meat that he stole, I lectured myself again since this was the 2nd time that something like this had happened to me , I start to finish off the last peice of meat 🥩 .
Anddd, done Phew that took quite a while, now then "mui! " can you prepare the drinks, I'm Exhausted "
"Sure! " he responded while I could hear him collecting the cup. All of a sudden, I hear a glass shatter and faintly the desperate cries of mui .
"I'm coming mui!! " I shouted out. As I walked in mui was on the floor with several cut across his cheek and hands.
I try my best to comfort him
"It's going to be alright mui, I'll get the bandages ! " I could hear him whimpering in pain. How could I let mui get hurt, I'm stupid I should've been the one to get hurt not mui.
I mutter quietly "it's all my fault, sh!t sh!t SH!T" over and over again.

"It's not your fault gen gen, it was my fault for not asking you for help "

His words were reassuring and I helped mui get up and give to the bathroom where I picked him up by the waist to get him onto the side so I could attend to his cuts,
1~
2~
3~
4~
Anddd done! You're all patched up ! I say to mui, trying to reassure him so he feels better,
"Thanks ... " I heard muis little voice say quietly as he slides off the side of the counter, "I'll do the rest of the drinks then" I said to mui, "you rest up before they come "
He nodded as I began to do the drinks

No ones pov:

Genya began to make the drinks and start to lay out the food on the kitchen side ...

𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ

Genya shouts "come in its open" a group of people come flooding in through the door, the group contains, zenitsu, inosuke, tanjiro, nezuko and giyuu. About a few more minutes later, obanai, mitsuri, kanao and shinobu come through the door as well,
Genya asks"why are you here shinobu? Did mitsuri or kanao make you? "
Shinobu responds politely saying" I came her to look after kanao since she said tanjiro would be coming" muichiro nods his head and escorts them to the snacks and to where the DJ is

"KYAAAAAA~ 💕💕💕! Thank you genya and muichiro sama for making Sakura mochi!!! " she squeals
"It was all muichiros idea " genya replies
As mitsuri thanks muichiro for this kind action. Meanwhile, obanai is jealous and mitsuri notices so she gives obanai a peck on the cheek. Obanai looked smug and took some snacks and takes mitsuri out to the DJ. Everyone's outside except, zenitsu.
Muichiro sneaks up behind zenitsu and watches carefully
"Hehehe ~pours some liquid (alcohol) into the punch~ " zenitsu cheekily grins as muichiro leaves to go to the others.

Muichiro suggests that everyone should go get a drink since the pool was starting to heat up. They all agree and follow muichiro and see zenitsu 'going to take a drink'
"Oh you're in here getting a drink too zenitsu? " genya notices.
"O-oh uhm yeah! " zenitsu fumbles to get the words out of his mouth. They all take some 'normal punch' until the end of the party (giyuu stays for the night) then the three say goodbye to the others and head to bed.
"Night gen gen! " mui says to genya not remembering what happened
"One thing before you go to bed" genya won't remember anything in the morning either due to zenitsu putting alcohol in the punch, genya then kisses muichiro all over muis face and then bites his neck~ (😳🤨) . They both fall asleep after that.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥

(Time for the abridged version of 'last Friday night' since it's kny not the proper song)

(G- genya)
(M- muichiro)

G -" muichiro your in my bed"

M- "there's a pounding in my head! Glitter all over the rooms? "

G -"pink flamingo🦩 in the pool 😳? "

M-" we smell like a mini bar, but, DJ'S PASSED OUT IN THE YARD"

M-"giyuus on the barbeque🍢🍖🔥?! THIS A H!CKEY OR A BRUISE?

G-" -checks insta- pictures of last night ended up online 😳, we're screwed"

M-" oh well.. , it's a blacked out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled! ✨✨"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And that's where I'm gonna end it for today 😂😂😂 that was a lot of fun to make then it should've been 💀💀

Lol heehee

Word count: 1211 NEW RECORD!!! ✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨
-----------------------------------------------------------------