00

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS.

"How come Aunt Nessa is hardly talked about?" Harry asked

The room went silent.

It was true that Jenessa Potter, the older twin sister of James, wasn't really talked about.

Most of the room's occupants were ashamed of how little they actually talked about her.

Sure, Harry knew about his aunt who had died when she was 17. Sure, Neville, Ara and Luna knew about the woman who was great friends with their parents.

However, it was very rare that anybody talked about her.

For James, it hurt him too much to talk about his other half. He failed in keeping her safe. However, he thought about her everyday and about how much she had missed.

For Regulus, it hurt too much to even think about the woman he had loved. Even years later, she was still the only woman for him. They were supposed to have forever.

James looked at his son sadly, "It hurts too much to talk about her, even years later. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her."

"She was a seer." Niylah spoke up, "She sacrificed herself so that we didn't end up in the future she saw."

Neville, Harry, Luna and Ara exchanged looks.

Sirius sighed, "It's started when our fifth year at Hogwarts..."

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS.

Not a fan of this chapter