AFTER PARTY!

We did it again! Another 65-70k words wrapped up in a few short months. Are your arms sore after all those cliffhangers? ;)

No? Excellent. Because they're going to get even worse! Add Book 3: Wyld Thorns to your library to stay tuned on future updates to this series. I like to write as much of a book as I can before publishing so it has a regular updating schedule and I can edit as I release it, so at this point, it's looking like the first part of Wyld Thorns will release early 2024.

I'm not sure why it took so long to write this afterword, but I think they're important because they help me to reflect on milestones in my writing journey and enable me to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sticking with my characters through thick and thin.

This series reinvigorated my love of writing. What was supposed to be a 10 chapter, satirical novella designed to mock werewolf rejection tropes ended up accidentally becoming (dare I say) a fun fantasy romance trilogy. After spending so much time writing the Witchfire Series, my sole focus since the 9th grade, it was liberating to expand from low/urban fantasy to high fantasy. There's so much room for creativity, and I'm absolutely obsessed with world building — Goddess help me, I've even started drawing maps. And they're not very good.

Until next time, my friends, happy reading!

Stay toasty,
- AJ.