It has been an honor.

I hope you enjoy, this is my very first transformer story, so feedback would mean aloy. This story is going to be also on Ao3 and fanfiction.net. Just so I can figure out where the transformer fandom is more active. As you probably could tell in the description, this story is going to be based on Jack Darby and his realtionship with the others. There won't be any romance ships simple because I don't really like any ships with Jack involved. I hope that you will still read it regradless. Anyway I'll stop talking, so please enjoy, thank you! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jack was little, maybe 7 or 8 he had gotten lost and adventures a bit too far into the forest behind his school. Just as he reaches the entrance to enter the highway,he comes face to face with five Autobots, Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee.

Yet instead of being frightened, Jack walks straight up to the red and blue one and says, "Hi, my name's Jack, what's yours?" The bots stare at the young boy, the big robot smiles at the boy and kneels, " Hello there Jack, I am Optimus Prime, We are Autobots, we bring you and your planet no harm." Jack Nods, "I could tell, none of you look mean, plus if you were dangerous you would have hurt me already."

The rest of the Autobots just continue to stare in shock over this little human in front of them. "You are very smart and mature for your age Jack." "Thank you, I've been told that a lot, I just try my best to not worry and make things hard for my mom, she's already got too much going on."

Optimus can spot the hurt and pain in the eight year old's eyes, frowning a little, Optimus offers his hand to the boy gently. Immediately, Jack step's in the hand, gripping the bot's metal thumb to keep him still as Optimus stands up.

"Jack, where is your mother at the moment?" Optimus watches the young boy frown before he answers.

"She works a twelve hour shift at the hospital, we have financial problems so mom has to work more than others to make sure we have food and a roof over our head." He brightens up while turning to Optimus, "I'm going to get a job the moment i'm old enough to help out!" The bots smile at the boy's eagerness.

" You sure seem to already have your life planned out don't you." The orange and white Robot says moving closer to Optimus. The boy looks in awe at the bot, " Wow, are you a doctor?" The autobot looks at the human in shock.

"I am, may I ask how you came to that conclusion?"

"The markings on your arms look like heart lines, they are electric pulses that doctors use when monitoring your heart."

"Your mother must tell you about her job." The doctor robot speaks after a minute of silence.

Jack shakes head, "My mom's a nurse, she never talks about her job, doesn't want to burden me with it she tells me. So I learn, maybe in the future when I'm older she will feel more comfortable but now, she keeps it to herself."

The bot nods his head at the boy, "I'm sure your mother will feel grateful that you learn what she does, it will come handy. My name's Ratchet, it's nice to meet you Jack."

The eight year old grins up at Ratchet, "It's nice to meet you Ratchet, I really like your design, you may be a doctor but I can tell you have been through alot-'' He stares at all the autobots- " You all have, so I hope that earth treats you right. People can be cruel but they are still good ones out there, you just need to look a little harder. "

The autobots gapes at Jack, this boy has only met them for about thirty minutes and has treated them like they weren't robots from a different planet. No he welcomes them to his planet instead.

"Thank you Jack, for welcoming us to your planet, we will do whatever we can to make sure nothing harms your home." Optimus declares after a few minutes, Jack nods and smiles.

"Then thank you as well, I'm sure we will be in great hands."

Optimus and Jack share a moment as they both continue to stare and softly smile at one another until they are interrupted.

"As beautiful as this is, Jack I'm sure you should be home and safe before your mother returns." The big green one announces.

Jack takes a glance at his watch, he flinches now knowing what the time is.

"I am in so much trouble if I don't go now, my mom's shift finishes in about an hour." He goes to move off, forgetting he was on Optimus's hand. Slipping from the bot's hand, Jack screams as the ground comes closer every second.

Just before he hits the ground, two hands cup him and cradles him to the chest. Looking up, the first thing Jack sees is yellow and black, "Bumblebee..." the bot jolts and tumbles when Jack reaches for him.

"How do you know my name?!" The bot beeps out.

Jack waves his hands around out in front of him, "I didn't know that was your name! Bumblebees are a type of animal here on earth, they are yellow and black, that's what came to my mind when I saw you just now!" Jack Shutters, not wanting to offend the robot.

"Wait! Can you understand Bumblebee?" The green bot says in a tone that sounds like surprise.

"Well yeah, it's morse code, I've known it since first grade." the boy shrugs like it's nothing. Bumblebee starts to start beeping a lot.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy that you can understand me! I wanted to say I'm glad we met, you seem very mature and smart for your age. I hope we get to meet again!" Nodding his head, the boy beams up at Bumblebee.

"Thank you! And yes, I too would hope that we meet again."

The green bot looks at the boy and smiles, "It was nice to meet you kid, the name's Bulkhead. I'm sure we will meet again." Jack smiles as well and nods. The last robot makes her way towards the rest of them.

"I'm Arcee, stay out of trouble, okay? Would hate to find out anything bad before we meet again. "

"Will do, bye Bulkhead and Arcee." The kid receives another smile before the two transform into their vehicle modes and drive away.

"Wow..." Jack mumbles out loud while watching in awe. The remaining bots chuckle at the boy's actions.

"We should head off as well. We will meet again Jack, maybe next time you tell me more about your understanding of medication." Jack smiles at the medic's small uptilted lip.

Bumblebee hands the human back to his leader before saluting the boy. Jack and Optimus continue to stare as the two autobots leave. Optimus turns to the child, seeing the awe in the boy's eyes, the leader smiles fondly.

"I think it's time for you to get home Jack, before your mother gets back and starts to worry." OPtimus places Jack to the ground and kneels down.

"We will see eachother again right?" Jack questions softly, scared for what answer the leader is going to give him.

The Bot smiles fondly down at the child, "Yes jack, I believe we will meet again. Until then, stay safe." Jack grins brightly at Optimus while nodding.

"I will, the same goes to you." The autobot nods as well before transforming into his truck.

Jack stares in awe and sadness seeing the truck drive away.

'Until we meet again, Optimus.'

Optimus looks into his rear view mirror, watching as Jack gets further and further away.

'Until we meet again Jack.'