Chapter 1

This was not happening...

Ryujin was in one of her lectures, as she always does every day since she has been at the university she entered a few months ago, when out of nowhere she start to get hard.

She doesn't know what to do, she normally gets the ocassional boner and she hasn't got laid in a while so it's normal, but it's normally in the mornings as well and it goes away with a cold shower.

She covered herself with her backpack, putting it on her lap as discreetly as she can, good thing she decided to sit in the back today. Although she wasn't to worried about it, she has a dick that's it, but she also doesn't put that information on a billboard for everyone to see.

She tries to concentrate in the lecture, but she only gets harder, so she decided to take matters into her own hands, literally. Ryujin gets up holding her backpack in front of her and walk out of there, straight to the nearest bathroom and into a cublicle.

The place doesn't smell the greatest, maybe because someone thought it was a good idea to make a unisex bathroom and men were pigs. No one doubted that, but Ryujin thanks god that at least, these were cleaned several times a day.

Inside the cublicle, Ryujin doesn't know what to do, should she wait it out? But that could take forever and she really wants to go back to the lecture, so has she closed her eyes, as she makes the decision to take care of it.

The blonde lowers her hand to her zipper and reaches for her dick under her boxers, pulling it out and it slaps against her belly. Gripping the base of her dick with her hand, she starts strocking it slowly. She really shouldn't be doing this, but with her firm arm, Ryujin punches up and down with her eyes close.

A moan comes out of her mouth and she didn't mean it, but it was so late and now she was a mess, she grip her cock harder and the strokes becomes faster and more desperate, quiet moans still escaping her throat. Her other hand reaches out to the side wall to keep her in place.

The tip of her dick is getting so pink and precum begins to fall out of it and now she is going hard and fast on it, like never before and her hips start rocking with each stroke, doing anything she can to reach the orgasm she desperately needs.

"You know I can help you with that?" Ryujin's eyes shoot open.

This not happening.

She should have checked if there was anyone in the place before going in. Ryujin heard the voice and is of a girl with a grasp tone, then she continued talking.

"I mean... I'm just saying, if you want. I don't have to, but you sound like you need a little help and I don't mind."

The girl speaks. Ryujin's is still shocked but has her heart calms down she considers, she does need it and the girls does sound sexy as hell, but she doesn't say anything, the girl probably thinks she is a guy and Ryujin doesn't want to throw her off.

"Look, just put it in the hole and i'll take care of it."

The hole? What hole?

Ryujin is confused for a second and looks around and oh... There is a glory hole, now this really is a university, isn't it?

It was big enough for her cock and she wasn't sure, should she? This was not something she would do, but she need it so bad.

"Okay, I'm leaving then." The other girl said and Ryujin can hear her unlocking the door.

No!

Without even thinking, Ryujin takes her cock and puts it through.

"Fuck, you're so big!" She heard the girl whisper and yes, she really was.

Ryujin packed a good 8-inch cock and she was proud of it. She heard the girl's door close again and get getting on her knees. The blonde was glued to the wall; her dick was completely through the hole waiting for the girl.

And then she feels it, the other girl took her dick in her hand strocking it a few times.

Fuck that's good...

"God, you're so hard and... You're making my pussy so wet, fuck..."

And then she felt a wet mouth on her, kissing and licking the tip of her cock, sucking the precum and with that she deeps down taking it all, her tongue working wonders, as Ryujin felt her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Hmmm fuck, that is a big fat cock. Taste so good, honey..."

Jesus, if she was going to talk like that, Ryujin felt she would not last long.

Ryujin reached down to play with her balls and the girl on the other side starts bobbing her head faster, mouth fucking Ryujin's cock.

Her moans grew louder and she tries to fuck the girl's mouth through the wall, with very little success as it's hard to move, and Ryujin wonders how would it feel to have the girl nose hit her belly or her ass.

What the girl does next is what takes Ryujin over the edge.

The girl took all of the base of her dick, gagging hard but not pulling back, and the blonde let go, punching harder to the wall as she starts cumming, the girl on the other side pull back but with her tongue, touching the tip of her cock and her hand working hard on Ryujin's lenght, she catches all of the cum in her mouth until she is sucked dry.

Ryujin's face is red and she is out of breath, retrieving her dick back to her pants. And seconds later, she hears.

"It was a pleasure sucking that cock... After this I'm going to have to take care of myself..." The girl purred, satisfied. "I'm Yeji, by the way."

She introduced herself.

Ryujin is so blown away, that she doesn't care anymore about hiding who she is to the girl, so she answer her.

"I'm Ryujin."

And then there is a moment of silence, only to hear the girl say with a smiley tone in her voice.

"Well, Ryujin. Maybe next time my mouth won't be the only hole that cock of yours will be fucking. I'll see you around "

And just like that, she leaves and Ryujin stands there with her mouth still open. With a lot of feelings and sensations running through her body and invading her mind.

That had definitely been the best blowjob she had ever had.

Fuck...