Chapter 4

"Fuck, Ryujin!"

Her tits were pressed to the bathroom wall, her face turned to the side with her flushed cheek laid on the cold tile, breathing heavily as she was being fucked relentlessly.

She bit her lip, while smiling. It had been a while since they had done it that way. And she was already missing it

Ryujin was pushing her cock inside her hard from behind as she felt in heaven. The blonde kept one hand on Yeji's hip and the other on her mouth, keeping her pressed against the wall.

They had to not make too much noise, Ryeji was still in bed and having a daughter now didn't leave them much room or time for that kind of activity.

They loved their daughter, but how much they missed fucking each other like that.

Fucking wherever they could do it, anywhere in the house, in their car, sometimes even in public places, places where you couldn't even imagine, but that was the way they always liked to do it and through the years it never changed, the desire they felt for each other never stopped, the attraction, the need to be close in every possible way.

Yeji and Ryujin fell in love along the way and now four years later, like a miracle, Ryeji was born and since then they had to find a way to make things work the same way they always had, that they could give in to their desires.

Late at night, when their daughter was sleeping, sometimes not even at bedtime, they would fuck each other on the couch or on the kitchen counter, while they were washing dishes or cooking.

And sometimes they would take Ryeji to Chaeryeong's for the night, go out on a date and spend the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies, even though they already knew each other very well.

Or just like now, in the bathroom, where the water started running cold and it's too early to be interrupted by their daughter.

"Fuck, Yeji... You feel so good, baby!" Ryujin moaned trying to control herself from screaming.

"Hmmm Ryujin... I think-Oh shit!" Yeji tried to say, but her voice was drowned out with Ryujin's hand.

"I know baby..." She breathed into her ear, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Cum for me... It's okay, I got you."

The blonde assured, removing her hand from Yeji's hip, now wrapping her arm around and bringing her hand up to the orange-haired's pussy, to move her fingers in a circular motion over her clit, to make her come even harder

Her movements became harder, faster and more desperate to give Yeji her cum as well as her own. The room was filled with the sound of their stifled moans and the sound of their bodies crashing together as the water ran down their bodies.

"Ahhh cum with me, baby- oh fuck Ryujin, cum inside me!" Yeji begged and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Ryujin's throat growled at this, her cock felt about to explode at the thought of getting her pregnant again, of filling her whole pussy with her cum.

"Is that what you want, baby girl? Hmm? You want me to cum inside you? You want me to give you a baby?" Ryujin asked in her ear with fire in her eyes.

"Yes! Yes, I want another baby, daddy.... Please-ahhhh!" Yeji answered her almost breathlessly.

Ryujin's fingers moved faster to the same motion with which she was fucking Yeji. And then she let go when she heard her words.

"Fuckkkkkkk!"

They both moaned at the same time, as her orgasm still filled her, Yeji felt her legs give way, her eyes were closed and her mouth still open.