001

"The tactic of the saber-toothed tiger is too radical. Now there is only one bloody Dylan left. The state of the opposite wizard has gradually returned under the repair of the elves, and Dylan can't harvest at all! MM Dou's wizard is a well-known explosive wizard. Once Dylan is touched by him, he will die! Oh my God! Dylan leaned towards MM bean! This move is nothing more like a moth rushing to the fire - Dylan and MM Dou jumped in the face! Oh, my God! MM Dou's shield was broken - Dylan made up for it again! MM bean residual blood! It's too late for the elves to add blood!! Oh my God! Dylan directly took the bloody MM beans in the three consecutive snipers! This set of operations is so beautiful! Devil-like accuracy! Lively play the hunter into a real battle!"

Full of cheers.

This is the recording of the just-concluded "King's Mausoleum" national league finals. Dylan, the hunter of the saber-toothed tiger team, changed his life against the sky and became a god in World War I. The hunter's face sniper gameplay has also become popular since then. The bullet screen is densely floating over the "D God Awesome", "Real melee Dylan", "D-style three" The praises such as "Lianniper Tianxiu" are overwhelming.

However, at the bottom of these heavy words, one or two untimely content floated at the bottom.

"Didn't Zero invent the personal three-in-one sniper? How did it become the D family?

"Zero was used when it opened the White Snow Palace two years ago. D powder is plagiarism, right?"

Dylan's fans were in high interest. Seeing this, ky immediately started a scolding war like a chicken blood.

"Pla plagiarize your mother and spread rumors to kill the whole family."

"Please don't compare the person who has been weathered with God D. Thank you."

"Who is Zero? I've never heard of it."

"If you are an outdated old man, don't come to rub the heat when you take good care of your life, OK?"

"What are you looking forward to when the team has been demolished? Save Z powder."

"Yes, will Lin Mingfei come back to fight the royal tomb again?"

"The bottom bullet screen is not qualified! Z fans have no quality!"

"Friendly Tip: Block the bottom bullet screen."

"D God is the most handsome D God is the most handsome D God is the most handsome!"

The teenager lying on the lazy sofa sat straight. The bright sunlight shone on his delicate face through the French window. It was as white as milk. He bit his pink lower lip, held the computer and knocked on the keyword "Zero White Snow Palace" in the search box. He was about to press the carback--

A small AI robot with a round head and round hands at the head of the bed suddenly lit two eye lights and reminded him with a flat voice, "Xia Tong, Zheng Linchuan is going upstairs."

The teenager pouted and quickly closed the computer into the bottom of the bed, pulled out the charging cable and stuffed it into the pillowcase. He took out a small electric fan from the drawer and blew it to cool down at the hot plug-in board.

More than ten seconds later, a tall Alpha in a shirt and suit trousers opened his door.

Zheng Linchuan was bombarded by his parents with text messages before he remembered that today was the day to take Xia Tong to the hospital for re-examination. At that time, he sat a little goblin with heavy makeup on his two thighs, one unzipped his trousers and the other kissed him, which was a hot and energetic. Let him go home or something... It was very cruel, very cruel at that time.