112

This and? It's not the first time they kissed. The last time they were in an uninhabited base, they couldn't help hugging each other. But? It is Xia Tong who can clearly distinguish the difference between two kisses.

The last time Lin Mingfei was obviously restrained.

The restraint bracelet was removed from the wrist and pushed out far away. The door panel behind him was cold, but the temperature on his lips was as warm as fire. His breath was integrated into Lin Mingfei's breath. How strong is it? The taste of the Alpha pheromone of force is like a liquor rolling into the tip of the tongue and pouring into the throat.

Does he have? I was afraid, but I liked it very much. At first, I pushed against Alpha's chest, moved it inch by inch, wrapped around Alpha's neck, hooked it, and sent myself forward, just like a vine.

That's the genetic fit and obedience of A and O, small? Omega hummed, and everything seemed to be as smooth as water. No one did? Resisting, Xia Tong enjoyed being hugged by Lin Mingfei. He was confused and thought, do you want to? It seems that it's not impossible to be closer.?

Lin Mingfei's offensive suddenly stopped halfway. He let go of the little? Omega suppresses the heavy breath.

The stacked clothes fell down, with a small one? A cool breeze.

"Hmm... How do you..." Does Xia Tong have it? He was a little unhappy. He opened his steamy eyes and spoke tremblingly. In fact, his head was already like boiling a pot of boiling water, bubbling, drowsy and incoherent.

"What's wrong with me?" Lin Mingfei's words are clear and unsightly, which is easy to ask.

"Stop... What are you doing? Did Xia Tong suck small? The nose, the nasal sound is strong, and it is very aggrieved.

"I think you always hide." Lin Mingfei is extremely bad. Do you use it? He said in a complaining tone, "It seems that I don't like it very much. I can't bully you because I'm the captain..."

"You didn't? Bully, bully me..." Xia Tong stammered, "I'm not hiding, I'm..."

"What is it?"

"Yes--" Xia Tong didn't know how to describe it, and her eyes floated helplessly.

The neckline of Lin Mingfei's shirt was lingered by him, and several buttons were rubbed open. Alpha's strong and smooth muscle lines were reflected in his vision, with a masculine beauty, and some advanced? Are there only beasts? He should have been afraid of the oppression, but because the person opposite was Lin Mingfei, he not only? Don't be afraid, there are three points of excitement and seven points of expectation in the bottom of my heart. Is this something he has never done before? Have you experienced it? The emotion? Experience, he has never set foot in it? In the unknown field, is it too much? Does the strong impulse make him feel there? If you can't stand it, you subconsciously want it? Hide and give yourself more? A little bit? Time to buffer and digest.

So Zero doesn't want him to hide? Xia Tong thought blankly. He was very worried that Zero would be hit by him. In fact, he was a little bit? Son? Don't you want Zero? To frustration, any point? The setback.

So he took a few deep breaths, forced himself to summon up his courage, firmly stepped forward to grasp Lin Mingfei's wrist and pressed it in his arms. Come on: "It's okay. You go on... I won't hide this time. I won't hide anything you do. I promise you.

Is that a small ball embedded with softness? Pearl's high-grade satin, feel? It's so comfortable. Isn't Lin Mingfei? Dynamic, feeling? Are you going through it? What about the palm prints? With a fast heart rate, he was sure to look at Xia Tong, little? Omega's neck is straight, firm and tolerant, and the faint flush at the end of his eyes exposes his real shy heart.