𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 🖤

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : Fuck Buddy's, Bad boys Getting Together, Light Angst.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 : Xiao zhan and Wang yibo are famous college Playboy's as well best friend's who randomly haves one night stand's with different guys and girls.

while Xiao zhan is a gay and yibo is a straight but suddenly he had an urge to try gay sex.

so he just ask for it from his best friend Xiao zhan who was more than willing to have a taste of yibo's fluffy beautiful ass.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 10k 🖤

______________________________________

"Fuck! Peng Chuyue was so good."

Xiao zhan grunted while he layed down on the fluffy bed while removing his dirty clothes to change.

Yibo who was just had a shower and come out of bathroom with a towel wrapped around his slender waist looked at Xiao zhan.

"Good fuck?"

yibo asked and he started to look for his cloths in cupboard.

Xiao zhan opened his eyes hearing yibo's silky voice and gazed at his milky skin and for a second he forgot what yibo was asking and he continued to drool over him.

Yibo who didn't get an answer was about to turn sudden he felt the warm hands touch his slender waist and a bare chest pressed against his bare back.

And then Xiao zhan put his head between his crook of neck while inhaling yibo's sandalwood smell of his shower gel.

"Mn"

He just answered while started to rub his nose of yibo's neck making yibo to chukle ye just pushed away Xiao zhan and spoke while rolling his eyes.

"It doesn't seems like you are satisfied."

Xiao zhan pouted and again tried to hug yibo from behind but yibo pushed him by chest which made Xiao zhan fall on the bed.

"Well that's doesn't means I'm not fantasizing about your fluffy ass."

He winked at yibo making yibo scrunch his nose in disgust.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm not interested in dicks."

Xiao zhan sighed and started to take off his pants while he suddenly pulled yibo on top of him making yibo wide his eyes.

But Xiao zhan gripped his waist tightly and spoke with one raised eyebrow "well what about just a kiss?"

Yibo smirked while he started to come closer to Xiao zhan's lips when Xiao zhan closed his eyes and wanted to feel those plump lips on his yibo shouted.