1-10

1. Mirrors and darkness don't mix.

2. Actually mirrors are a general "NO", in creepypasta world, there is nothing more sinister.

3. There is zero chance of survival if you look the thing that no one else can see or answer it's question incorrectly.

4. If you are alone at night in a creepy mental institution,take some time to consider what the f*** are you doing there, then, if it is appropriate to do so, leave.

5. Avoid going to places where everyone else who went there never came back or died inexplicably.

6. If someone stops your vehicle at night and asks to come with you, it would probably be in your best interests to politely decline.

7. Killing is the last method of survival, use it sparingly but without fear.

8. WHO WAS PHONE is always a good thing to ponder. Also who the hell answers a phone while kissing a dead persons s*** daughter. A douche is who.

9. Get a simple .38 revolver. Load it with 2 silver bullets. If you really feel there is no chance to come alive out of a situation, take one shot at whatever's threatening you. If this doesn't work, you still have the last shot to become a hero with.

10. Area 51 is simply too well guarded to let you get in. Or to let any alien out.