16: Concern 😟

Yoongi did run away from his home, but it wasn't the sex-crazed millionaire weirdo scenario that he had envisioned, though that might have been the case had he not been stolen as a baby. No, the hybrid had run away from a seemingly loving family who was pushing him too hard to be something he's not. Yoongi wanted to be his own person and Hoseok has seen how the hybrid has his own interests and things he wants to do in life. But at the same time, Yoongi had admitted to wanting that pet-like lifestyle, something Hoseok knows they have been doing without giving it real words. The bathing, petting, the feeding, and cuddling are all things people do with pets. The only thing they haven't done is play, which Yoongi hadn't shown interest in, either chasing things or pouncing like a real cat around the apartment.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They fell into this perfect thing Yoongi wanted without words having to be said, without the discussion that could have turned it awkward and stilted. Hoseok never thought he would want a hybrid and now he can't think of what his life would be like without Yoongi in it. Yoongi falls asleep purring on his chest. Hoseok hates to move him, but it's been a few hours. He's almost finished reading and he's getting terribly hot which is odd. Usually, when they cuddle he's at a comfortable temperature.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He slides the hybrid off him to the side and smiles when Yoongi curls in on himself looking small, his tail wrapping around his middle. But just as suddenly as he smiles he frowns when he notices that sweat has soaked through his shirt. Looking at the hybrid, he appears to have a light sheen to him. Sweat glistening in the light. Hoseok sighs thinking Yoongi might be sick again and while the hybrid has put on a bit of weight and been sleeping in a warm home, it's possible that he's been stressing himself out worrying about how Hoseok sees him and if he's being good enough to stay with him. He hadn't put much thought into Yoongi having to pay his way or contribute enough for him to keep him. But apparently, the hybrid had. The anxiety had clearly affected him.