25: Held back 🔞

His kitten is all pale skin and smooth lines, looking pretty and delicate as he sits stuffed full of cock, which Hoseok has an excellent view of. He can see as the hybrid's rim flexes. Feels it around him fluttering before Yoongi starts to bounce again. He uses what little strength he has left to lift his hips up until only Hoseok is left, then lowers himself back down quickly getting his greedy hole filled to the brim. His pace changes fast no slow and steady movement. The pleasure of the position, the pressure against his prostate makes him ache and move as fast as his body will let him. The hybrid's cock stands stiff, throbbing, and leaking as he rides his owner. Looking cute and pink as it bounces.

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heat of Yoongi's body is intense. The inferno blazing high, engulfing his length in a perfect storm of desire. The hybrid's hole clamps around him, bringing him higher with each downward thrust. His body being used to sate the heat burning inside his kitten's little figure. The unquenchable yearning, making his kitten shameless, as he moans and whines, trembling, his chest heaving, muscles aching. But never stopping his pace. Slamming himself down over and over. His body wild and straining for release. It doesn't take long before Hoseok notices his kitten is getting close.

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the rhythmic clenching of the hybrid's hole around his cock. The way the hybrid's legs spread further as he shallows his thrusts, grinding himself down as far as he can on Hoseok's cock, stuffing his hole as full as he can, and finally the way his head is thrown back like before. He's a masterpiece of true art and Hoseok throbs hard causing Yoongi to moan and slam down. His cock finally releases his cum, the first spurt flying up and landing back onto his small length before he bounces again and again, coming more and more as he doesn't stop. Milking himself on Hoseok, his cum running down and over his balls to drip onto his owner's stomach. Hoseok holds himself back even as he wants to let go, wants to fill his pet up, but doesn't know if Yoongi is done yet. So, he waits, clenching his stomach and not allowing himself to come, delaying his own relief, his dick in aroused agony as it stays buried in the hybrid heat.

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi stops as his last shot of cum dribbles from his pink tip. He's huffing and panting, exhausted and shaking as he gets back on his knees, his arms coming forward as he hunches over onto Hoseok's chest. The hybrid lays there breathing hard but comfortable as he comes down from the high of his orgasm, his heat waning as his cock finally softens, even as his insides still ache for something. But he doesn't know what. His head begins to finally come out of the clouded haze it had been in and he feels Hoseok lightly running his hands up and down his back, petting him. He instinctually starts to purr and his owner smiles feeling like he's getting his Yoongi back. 

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of laying there both of their breathing evens out. Yoongi sits up only to find that Hoseok is still hard inside him. He hadn't been paying attention to what his owner was doing. Too gone in chasing his own pleasure to know what Hoseok had been doing. "You're still hard?"  The hybrid says, sad and slightly confused, wondering maybe if he hadn't made it good for Hoseok. "Wasn't sure you were done yet, so I held back." Hoseok pushes up off the bed. Coming up to give a worried-looking Yoongi a kiss. He pecks his lips once. Then pushes his nice gray-silver hair back with his clean hand before taking him by the neck and giving him a deeper kiss. At first, the hybrid doesn't respond, letting his mouth be taken, but he quickly breaks from his confusion his tongue against Hoseok letting the velvet smooth muscles tangle together.

                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling of crying comes again, his eyes hurting a bit as he holds back the emotions and the tears. Hoseok had been so caring, thinking about him. Letting him go at his own pace and even denying himself to make sure that he was satisfied first. Yoongi had never felt so cared for, his own needs and wants coming before someone else's. The way Hoseok spoke to him, sometimes gentle and other times dirty in the perfect way. Somehow knowing exactly what was needed.