Aliens Again? Shaggy and Scooby Fall in Love?

The three got ready and fell asleep, but little did they know aliens were watching in the distance. James had a hard time falling asleep due to the fact that Shaggy and Scooby were snoring loud, but after a while he fell asleep. Then a spaceship flew right above Lester's place, which gave off a bright green light, making Shaggy stir in his sleep.

Shaggy: Like, uh, turn off the night-light Scoob.

Claws came down picking up the three lawn chairs, carrying them into the spaceship. The ship flew off into the night. All of a sudden, a bright light turned on above Shaggy, James, and Scooby who were still sound asleep on tables inside the spaceship. Three aliens gather around Scooby causing him to wake up.

Scooby: Huh?

The aliens growled making Scooby scream.

Scooby: Rames wake up!!!

James slowly opened his eyes but immediately shot them open when he realized where he was, he saw three aliens walking towards Shaggy, Scooby and him.

James: What?! Who?! Where?! When?! Why?! How?!

He tried to sit up, but he was strapped down to a metal table. James looked over at Shaggy who was still sleeping.

James: Shaggy wake up!

He didn't even stir, all Shaggy did was mumble in his sleep.

Shaggy: Not now James. I gladly accept food critic for your newspaper.

Scooby: Raggy!

Shaggy: Huh?

He started to wake up and he screamed once he saw the aliens.

Shaggy: Aliens!! Hey, l-l-like let us go!! We taste t-t-terrible, we're all stringy!!!

Scooby: Reah, Stringy!!

James: Skin and bones!!

Alien #1: Do not fear us Earth creatures!

James: Sorry buddy, it's too late for that.

The three aliens hookup wires to their bodies and Shaggy and Scooby started laughing, James just shook his head. One of the aliens was looking at a computer while the other two were looking down at Scooby, James, and Shaggy. Scooby was using his tail to find a button or some sort of way to escape.

Alien #2: You will be released after questioning and physical examination.

Shaggy: Sorry, but our health plans don't cover physicals.

And Scooby finally found the button which knocked off all the wires and straps that were holding him down. Scooby quickly pressed the button on James' table and he jumped off his table.

James: Scooby, help me push Shaggy!

Scooby and James were pushing Shaggy in a giant circle with the two aliens chasing them, but it quickly came to an end when they rear ended an alien. Now they are playing tug-a-war with Shaggy's table, Scooby and James let go of the table causing the alien and Shaggy to fly back. Shaggy's straps broke so he was free. Shaggy, James, and Scooby started running in different directions, but they ran into each other. James hit his head on something making him go unconscious while Shaggy and Scooby blacked out. The three woke up to the feeling of someone shaking them. The three slowly opened their eyes and sat up. James rubbed the back of his head.

???: Hey man, are you like, alright?

James: I think so.

Shaggy: Like, where are we?