Bad Guys Trapped. Bad Guys Arrested. Vacation?

Once Max and the MPs got up, Crystal nodded towards Amber to grab a steel beam, she wrapped it around Max and the MPs thus trapping them.

Crystal: Atta girl!

Just then everyone heard the sound of a motor, it was Steve and Laura chasing after Crystal and Amber in a bulldozer. Crystal tripped and Steve was heading right for her. Amber jumped in the way stopping the bulldozer in the process, but Amber was struggling to keep the shovel away from Crystal. Daphne saw Shaggy and Scooby hiding behind one of the bulldozers.

Daphne: Scooby! Shaggy! Those aliens are Crystal and Amber!

Scooby and Shaggy: Huh?

Shaggy: What're you talking about?!

Velma: Look at them!

They looked closer and saw that Crystal was wearing the peace sign thus making Shaggy and Scooby believe that the two aliens are indeed Crystal and Amber.

Shaggy: Zoinks! Those are the girls!

After getting Velma out of the net, they saw Shaggy driving a bulldozer and Scooby standing on top of it with a long metal pole, using it like a jousting thing from the medieval times. The two managed to stop Steve, making his bulldozer flip over, Steve crawled out and away while Laura hid behind some barrels. Scooby landed on top of trapped Max and the MPs. Shaggy ran into the barrels knocking Laura over, Steve ran to help her up.

Steve: Come on! Let's get out of here!

The two ran by James, Fred, Daphne, and Velma, but James wasn't going to let the bad guys get away.

James: Not so fast Stevie boy.

 He went over to the control panel and used the net to trap Steve and Laura. He dropped the net right on top of them.

Steve: No!

James: Yes!

The four looked over at Shaggy pulling up next to Crystal and Amber who had now turned back into their disguises. He hopped out of the bulldozer.

Shaggy: Are you alright?

Crystal: Yeah, thanks.

Amber nuzzled next to Scooby.

Shaggy: I don't get it, you're aliens?

Crystal: I have another confession.

Shaggy: Like, I know, you're not a government agent.

Crystal: Actually, we are, but not from Earth. We were sent here by our world to investigate signals coming from your planet.

Amber: Transmitted from the S.A.L.F stations.

Everyone: Huh?!

Shaggy: Zoinks! You can talk?

Amber: Yes, quite well.

Shaggy: Dig that Scoob, a talking dog.

Scooby: Reah.

Fred: Imagine that.

Crystal: We first homed in on your television signals sent years ago.

Velma: Sure, that's why you're dressed the way you are. The television broadcasts you picked up were sent back in the 60s.

Crystal: We thought all Earthlings dressed up this way.

They look at Shaggy and Scooby.

Shaggy: Hey, like, why mess with a classic look?