Lo'ak X Reader [Fluff] PT.2

After a day or so of checking up on Lo'ak you noticing he kept getting more exhausted but you didn't think much of it. In two days you finally started the plan to get Lo'ak out of the lab has commenced. [Mission impossible music plays as y'all escape🥹] You guys run out of the building sprinting to the nearest tree to hide behind hearing sirens blare behind you guys, You press back up to it and Lo'ak stands there panting infront of you. You heard the sirens halt to a stop and without realizing gasped in a breathe you had been holding in you thought 'Wait now that they know I'm helping Lo'ak I'm not gonna be allowed back in...' Lo'ak waved his hand in your eye-line snapping you out of your thoughts. He held a worried look on his face as he examined you "You look frightened, everything ok?" He questioned putting of his hands on your shoulder crouching down you blushed a bit and replied with "Nothing, just thinking about how I'm probably doomed because they know I'm helping you.. I've most likely got a manhunt going for me and you so I don't think I'm gonna be able to return" you sat down on the grass and put your hands on your head a silent tear escaping your glossy eyes. Lo'ak's eyes widened as he sat down next to your slightly shaking form as tears flowed freely from your eyes "If I get the green light I suppose you could stay with me and my family?" He said hoping to get you to calm down slightly as he pulled of his arms around you to pull you into a side hug. Your head shot up as your tears stopped, your eyes puffy with a smile on your face you looked over to him "I mean.. you saved so I think they would allow it" Lo'ak mentioned smiling a bit at your expression "That's... Thats amazing! Thank you!" You exclaimed giving Lo'ak a quick Kiss on the cheek in happiness you tensed up and realized what you did "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I-" he cut you off by placing his lips on your into a gentle quick kiss to stop you "dont worry it's completely fine," he added pulling you into another hug. You guys stayed like that for another minute or so until you spoke up "I think we should go now, we better get there the earlier the better!" Lo'ak nodded and stood up, You both walking to your destination wondering what could be in store for you two in the future...

Kiera