Neteyam X Reader [SMUT📸📸📸📸]

Uh... the name explains it, don't read if you wish-I know I'm doing Neteyam a lot but he's just awesome so]

The time you arrived at your hut was when you saw a fastly scribbled not on a counter, It was Neteyams writing saying 'Meet me at our spot XoXo' you wondered why he would ask you this but left anyway to the spot you guys first met in.

A lil time skip hehe]

You finally made it after a while and your feet hurt because it took like 20 minutes to get there but it was worth it for the scene in front of you Glowing grass sprayed around you and the various lights and spots illuminated everything giving it a purple hue. Along the grass 20 feet away you saw him, sitting there his head back and his eyes closed looking peaceful and you quietly walked up to him and sat down next to his sleeping form you laid your head on his shoulder feeling him stir away from his slumber to look down at you "Hey I didn't notice you were here I was like waiting for an hour," you said quietly and he pulled you closer onto his lap engulfing you into a hug you just stayed there until you decided to feel bold and you started kissing his neck he groaned a little bit and you smiled trailing kissed from the base of his neck to his lips and you pulled him into a long passionate kiss from he pulled away and chuckled "So that's the path you wanna go down? Gladly," Neteyam announced pulling you closer as he started sucking and kissing your collarbone and neck you moaned grabbing his hair. He knew your were sensitive in the neck and used it to his abilities he took the lead and stood up grabbing you and pushing you up against a stone wall starting to remove the fabric covering your breasts and starting kissing them instead you moaned a little louder you grabbing onto his hair he stopped and you whined a bit he pulled you into a more secret area where you both won't be seen or heard he removed the rest of your coverings and he kneeled down spreading your legs and he pushed a finger into your heat making you gasp and grip onto the nearest thing you could find. He started pumping his finger making you moan loudly and grip onto him gripping your nails in his shoulder. He added another finger making you cover your mouth in fear of someone hearing you, He moved them faster and added a third you didn't care a moaned aloud for anyone to hear. You said trying to form a sentence and the knot in your stomach was about to burst "I-I'm gonNa-" you couldn't even finish your sentence before you came all over his fingers. You were panting like a dog your knees buckling, you almost fell but he caught you "Already tired? Heh.. That was only the beginning"