Neteyam X Reader [Smut📸🕺💃]

[Please.. if ur uncomfortable with REAL sex like not foreplay.......Skip :D]

You stayed down for a little bit recovering after what had happened, Neteyam just holding you brushing his fingering through your hair whispering sweet nothings in your ear. After about a minute you finally spoke up "I think I'm alright, we can continue" Neteyam smiled and asked "You sure? Your still out of breathe." You blushed and realized you were panting like a dog "Yeah don't worry I'll be...fine?" You said back unsure but still went with it. He started leaving hickeys on your neck pushing you back up against the stone wall making you gasp at the suddenness of his actions, he finally took of his coverings and his boner smacked your stomach as it popped out. Your eyes widened a bit and you looked up and pulled Him into a hard kiss, He pulled you down from the wall and laid you onto a soft patch of grass for more comfort. Neteyam pulled you up and sat you on top of him "You know what.. you go at your own pace I don't mind," he said smiling gently at your expression as you blushed and dug your face into the crook of his neck. You lifted your hips to touch the tip of his length and slowly slid onto it, you gasp and put a hand over your mouth at the pain and forming pleasure Neteyam groaned and threw his head back. You adjusted for a moment laying your head on his chest, you rise your hips a bit and dropped back down quickly just to test and as expected made you moan out loud. You started bouncing your hips slowly onto him, Neteyam shut his eyes tightly kissing your neck to muffles his noises. You went a little faster and started whimpering at the sensation, you couldn't hold in your moans and basically yelled aloud due to the immense pleasure coursing through your body. Your legs started shaking a bit and you moaned without a care in the world, He grabbed onto your hips making you bounce faster and roll your eyes to the back of your head as your dragged your nails across Neteyam chest. You grabbed onto his arms because you were so close, you didn't have time to tell him because you couldn't form a sentence and you came all over him. You but your lip to silence yourself because you knew you would get to loud, you kept bouncing waiting for him as well. Your hole started throbbing due to the overstimulation but you kept going  until he finally said "MHp- I'm gonna-" you understood and jumped off of him to replace it with your mouth instantly. You sucked until he came down your throat, you swallowed that like a champ and crawled up to lay on him. You both were panting like crazy and calming down afterwards you said slightly embarrassed "Uh.. I don't think I'm gonna be able to walk anytime soon, heh" he looked down and blushed as well. He picked you up and sat you on a rock picking up the stray clothes and redressing you both, He grabbed onto you and held you close as he walked out of the area and went over to a tree laying you onto it. He sat next to your and pulled you close wrapping his arms around you, he laid his head onto yours and kissed your forehead. You smiled and snuggled closer into him for warmth, you both staying there in peace and quiet...

Kiera