Impressing

"You're a ballerina?!", Sero was shocked

"Yup, can't you see how elegant I am?"

"If your elegant I'm the fucking Queen of England!"

Lenora stopped her swinging, bowing her head toward Katsuki, "Ma'am, it's an honor!"

Kirishima stopped Katsuki from jumping on Lenora, pushing him down on the bench. Mina giggled and tried to pinch Katsuki's cheek. The boy avoided her hand, groaning.

"You can see her elegance during training," Jirou explained, "or are you too focused on looking at her boobs?"

Kaminari let out some fake coughs from behind the girl, giving her another push, "N-no, of course, no."

Sero pushed Lenora to make the swing move again, "Now that you put it this way...yes, I could actually see it."

"Dance helps in battles!", Mina crossed her legs on the bench, shoving Katsuki almost into Kirishima.

He took a sharp breath, "Soy face, come sit here, I can't stand being squeezed between these two idiots!", he ordered, standing up and making his way toward Sero and Len.

"Why me? I was having fun pushing Lenora, she can make spins even on these trembling swings!", Sero complained. Katsuki's furious eyes were enough of an answer though.

"Eh! Sero, noo, Katsuki won't push me!", Len dramatically extended her arm toward Sero, he did the same while walking back to the bench, falling on it and making both Kirishima and Mina laugh.

"Tch", was only Katsuki's reply.

Lenora winked at her friends, leaning back where Katsuki's legs were, "Poor dynamite boy, can't even push a girl on the swing properly."

That was all it took to anger Katsuki.

"I can fucking push you better than Elbow down there, damn witch!"

They watched amused at how the great Bakugou Katsuki started giving Len's back some strong push. The girl was laughing, going higher and higher, on the other swing Jirou was smiling and Kaminari took a photo of the duo that was immediately sent to the group chat.

After the café hang out, Kirishima proposed a little stop at a near park to relax a bit more together. Everyone agreed except Katsuki, so Lenora and the redhead had to pester him up so much that in the end, he agreed, yelling how much they were stupid all the way to the park.

It was already seven in the evening and the sun was slowly getting down, but the group was having a lot of fun and none seemed ready to say goodbye.

"You surely have some interesting nicknames for all of us!"

"Shut it, Racoon Eyes."

Kirishima smiled at Mina, "Yours is better than mine, though."

Denki smiled maliciously, "Well, bomb-boy, your hair, and Kirishima's kinda looks the same so it's like you're insulting yourself."