Chapter 4

"Try to circle your hips more..." Lucas advised with a raspy voice, hands holding onto Candice's hips tightly, guiding her movements confidently. She just allowed herself to be controlled according to his liking, as she was far too embarrassed to figure it out on her own. Usually she wasn't one to be bashful, especially not around they guy she had been sleeping with for almost a year by then, but there were certain things she just wasn't exactly confident in, and doing them felt awfully awkward at first. One of these things was being on top.

"Are you sure you don't want to switch?" she asked hesitantly, grasping his shoulders for support as she continued to move along with his guidance, forcing little noises of pleasure out of the male's lips. Those sounds were certainly encouraging, but not quite enough for complete reassurance.

"Yes." he answered through hitched breath as he busily experimented with different angles to see which felt the best for the both of them. "You won't ever learn how to ride a dick if we always switch."

"Okay, but-!" she started, only to be interrupted by a light smack on her ass, causing her to gasp in surprise, and shoot a mean look towards the guy under her. He just smirked teasingly.

"Instead of to find excuses, you should just follow my lead. Be grateful I'm generous enough to teach you something nice again." he responded, making her roll her eyes in annoyance. Despite his enormous ego, she knew he had a point. After all, he was the one who let her explore her sexuality for the first time ever. Her ex-boyfriend was controlling even in bed, and he never really cared about making her feel good. Lucas was much more open to let her try things she was interested in, and gave feedback on what, and how he liked to do things, without neglecting her pleasure. Being on top was one of the many things that started out as something she was interested in, but any time they tried it, she got self-conscious before ever really doing anything. Even though he had a lot to gain from Candice becoming better at sex, she was really glad he was as patient enough to walk her through these things as many times as she needed. It really was like he was a completely different person when they were in bed. He became someone much more tolerable compared to his normal self.

"How very flattering." she said sarcastically, pretending to adjust her hands on his upper body to ease her nerves, avoiding his gaze completely. Of course, he noticed that immediately, and had to silence an amused chuckle upon seeing her so embarrassed. It was almost adorable. But it wasn't the right time to mock her about it, or she'd never trust him enough to try again.

"Less sass, more concentration." he instructed with a feigned strictness. "Start by moving up and down a bit. Slowly. Try to get into a comfortable rhythm." he offered, and she somewhat begrudgingly nodded, a little grumpy for being shut down with such an ease. She lifted up herself up from him till only the tip remained inside, and slowly sank back down, eyes squeezing shut in pleasure. It felt like he was reaching places even deeper than ever before, something Candice didn't even think was possible. He reacted with a moan, grip tightening around her hips. She continued with this motion, her thighs becoming shakier with each thrust. She couldn't help but give props to Lucas for being able to go for as long as he was.

"Is that... Good?" she inquired quietly, receiving a high pitched 'mhm' in response.

"I'll help you go a little faster..." he said with a slight breathiness in his voice, lifting his hips rising from the bed under him to meet the girl's halfway. Even with her eyes closed, Candice could practically see the smug grin on his face when she let out a surprised moan at the unexpected movement. Regardless, she did her best to increase the pace. It was sloppy, and uncoordinated, from the noises he was making, she could tell both of them were having fun.

"Do you... Do you really like it that much?" she wondered, starting to get a little out of breath as she placed her hands onto his chest, hoping to get more leverage.