Chapter 7- WSL champions

six months have now passed since i began rehab for my knee and there has been much improvement. the season is over next month and i think i am ready to go back to matches. I will find out today whether i do get to play in the next match which is in 3 days time. I have made good improvement and i have gone back to field training and i have been back to my normal self in training and i have been scoring goals from everywhere. i have to go to training at 12pm and its currently 1am so i need to get some sleep. Beth is wrapped up in my arms sleeping peacefully, she looks so perfect, she has done me so proud this season. she has scored 30 goals in 19 matches. i couldn't be more proud. there is 5 more matches of the season and im hoping i can play to show how worthy i am and so i might have a chance of getting selected for the world cup.

*seven hours later*
i woke up to Beth looking up at me waiting patiently for me to open my eyes. i slowly Jared my eyes open and saw Beth's bright blue eyes glaring at me.
B- morning lieved *smiles*
V- hmmmmmmmm
B- i said good morning lieverd
V- ohhhh good morningggg
B- someone seems exited
V- i find out if im back in the squad
B- oh yeahhhhhh
V- hopefully i am, i've missed playing
B- i've missed you on the field lievered
i smiled at beth and placed a kiss on her lips and got to get out of bed to make breakfast
i made a mini fry up of eggs,bacon and hashbrowns for me and beth.
i went to hop into the car as im driving me and Beth to training today. i sat in the car put my seatbelt on and beth slowly placed her hand on my hand the one on the gear stick so i moved my hand and interlocked it with beths and placed it back onto the gear stick. she smiled at me and placed a kiss on my lips before i began to pull the hand stick down and drove to training. we finally arrived and Jonas is standing by the door waiting for me.
J- morning viv, if you would like to follow me into my office and we can get this meeting started.
i gave beth a kiss on the lips before walking off with Jonas and into his office
J-take a seat please viv
V- okay
J- so as you know, an acl injury is a long and painful injury.
V- yes i am well aware of that
J-well i am pleased to inform you that you are back in the squad and should be available for the game in 3days.
V- omg Jonas, this is amazing
J- i am doing a press conference later with the squad so until then tell them you haven't got back to the squad, so we can suprise them later.
V- will do boss, thank you so much, i cant wait to play again.
i walked out of jonases office trying to wipe the smile off my face so i could fake it.
B- HEY LIEVERD, HOW DID IT GO ?
V- im still not ready beth :(
B- oh you poor thing, come here
Beth came over to me and wrapped her arms around me. i felt so guilty as i was lying to her but i loved this feeling of having her arms wrapped round my waste.
V- well come on then Jonas has a press conference for us
B- coming lieverd
we walked to the press conference with the whole squad where i told them all that i haven't made it to the squad. they where all disappointed.
we sat down at the press conference and i said i needed to go to the toilet so i could be Jonases surprise for everyone.
J- hey girls and welcome to the press conference ahead of the next game.
J- so as you know, kim, nobbs and rood are all out with injury so they wont be featured in the next few games.
i see beth and katie raise their hands
J- yes girls
K and B- what about viv?
J- oh did viv not tell you.
i jumped up on the stage and shouted at everyone
V- IM BACK MOTHER FUCKERSSSS
beth sprinted to me and hugged me. she was so happy to see that i was back. i was pleased to be back.
J- vivvvvv languageeee

FAST FORWARD THREE DAYS TO MATCHDAY
i am currently sat on the bench. we are loosing by 3 goals to 1 in the 55 minute of the game. we need to win to get top and secure the position if we win we go 12 points ahead and win the league.
J- VIV, warm up your coming on in 5 minutes
V- okay boss
i jump up and start to exercise by running up and down the sidelines. i must put my all into this.
The substitution bored comes up as i come on for maanum, and i receive a massive standing ovation from everyone. it made me feel warm to the heart.
61 minute
one minute after being subbed on and i receive the ball off beth after having her make a great interception and from about 15 yards out i just hit the ball and with a bit of wind it struck the back of the net. i dont normally celebrate but i did today
B- VIIVVVVVV. beth shouts and kisses me
B- ONE MINUTE ON AND YOUR ALREADY SCORING
K- VIV, OMG
L- VIV, I PLAY IN DEFENSE AND I EVEN SAW THAT BANGER OF A GOAL
90minute
its the 90th minute and brighton are still winning 3 goals to 2. there is 5 minutes of added time. i intercept the ball from 40 yards out and i sprinted to the net and from 10 yards i slotted a goal. the stadium erupted and so did the players. they all ran to me and i am lying on the floor in a player pile on. wow. we cant win the league with a draw but it puts us 10 points ahead.
90+4 minutes
manu makes a long ball over to beth and beth kicks it into my feet. i dribble past 4 defenders and slotted it into the net. i felt the crowd around me errupting
COMMENTATOR- ARSENAL WIN THE LEAUGE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS THANKS TO A HATRICK FROM VIVIANNE MIEDEMA, TALK ABOUT AN ACL INJURY AND 7MONTHS OF REHAB, SHES STILL AS GOOD AS SHE WAS AND IF NOT BETTER.
B- YOU DID IT LIEVERD YOU DID IT
V- WE DID IT BETH, THE WHOLE TEAM DID IT
K- MY VIVVVYYY
L- WOW, WHAT A SUPERSTAR
J- VIV I KNEW YOU WHERE READY LOOK AT YOU GO.
the match ended and i collected the match ball and they set up the stage ready for us to lift the wsl trophy. i saw leah running over to me
L- viv, i know im the captain but would you do the honours of lifting the trophy with me.
V- i will gladly.
just before the trophy ceremony an interview made their way over to me
Interviewerer- wow, i am joined by wsl champions beth and viv. firstly viv may i just say wow, what a return
V- it has been magical as i only got cleared to play just 3 days ago but to come on and score 1 early and 2 late goals to win it for my team im happy. they deserved it this year especially beth, shes been amazing
Interviewer- she has indeed viv, we have all missed you but over to you beth what an amazing season you have had, has it been enjoyable
B- it has been very enjoyable, ive missed playing along side viv. even though weve won the league theres still 3 more matches to play so celebrations today and back to focus tomorrow.
interviewer- thank you girls
we walked hand in hand up to the stage and she stood behind me whilst i walked next to leah. we both grabbed a hold of the trophy.
commantator- your 2017/18 WSL CHAMPIONS: ARSENALLLLLL
me and leah lifted the trophy up snd the bottle of alcohol where spritzed everywhere as the crown around us in the emirates erupted.
man ive missed this feeling.