Chapter 10

I run and grip on to the mans shirt, he looks down and a surprised look crosses his face.

I whisper to him 'help me".

The other guy starts to examine the area, while the blonde guy I'm holding onto picks me up and walks away the brunette following.

I can feel the anger from him, he's mad I got away.

"So what's your name" the brunette asks "y/n" I say quietly "well I'm Dazai and that's Kunikida"
He says giving you a goofy smile, you laugh.

     "What we're you running away from" Kunikida says, he feels you go stiff in his arms at that question.

     "Nothing" you say " that didn't seem like nothing" he says.

     "You can put me down now" you say, he doesn't "what we're you running from" he repeats "put me down!" You scream at him and start thrashing, you can feel it he's going to get attached, you need to leave before it's to late.

     Eventually you hit him hard enough and he drops you so you start running, this time however you don't get away, Dazai catches you "woah calm down we just want to know what happened" 'oh no why is he gripping me so tight, its started'.

    ______________________________

     'She's so warm, why is she so scared I don't like that, god she's warm, wait what am I thinking I just met this kid, she's so warm though".

     _____________________________

     'What the hell scared her so bad that she's freaking out like this, I'll kill it'.

     _____________________________

     'Why do I feel like I know her'