Chapter 12

You woke up in a car

"Hey look who's finally up" you hear someone say, it was Dazai.

He was sitting in the passenger seat with Kunikida in the drivers.

"Where are we going" you ask in a small voice.

     "We are going to our office" Kunikida says "you'll be staying with us for awhile, until we can figure out what you we're running from" Dazai adds on.

     "Isn't this kidnapping" you ask.

     "No we're just keeping you out of danger" Kunikida says.

     "It's still kidnapping"

     "Well we could contact your parents" Kunikida says looking at you.

     "No it's fine" you say in a small voice, they both look at you but don't say anything further.

     When you arrived it wasn't really much to look at "So what do you guys do exactly".

     "We are part of the Armed Detective Agency" Kunikida answers. "So y'all got super powers" " I guess you could call it that" Kunikida answers again.

     Walking into the office you see numerous people, most from your vision, there was a guy sitting in a chair eating sweets, some school girl and a white haired boy, he was the first to ask about you.

     "Um Dazai why is there a kid right there" the white haired guy asks "we found her" he replies.

     "So you kidnapped her" the guy with the sweets asks though it sounded more like a statement.

     "No we are protecting her from something" Kunikida adds in "where will she be staying" the guy with white hair asks.

     'What's up with his hair, what did he upset his barber'

     "Well with me I suppose" Kunikida says pushing up his glasses.

          _________________________

     It had been a couple of weeks since you were kidnapped and it wasn't to bad. Though Kunikida was a real stick in the mud.

     Everyone was very nice but very weird.

     However it was kinda nice, having people who cared, but of course . . . that didn't last . . . it never does.