OC: Corporal Steve

Full name: Steve (classified)

Age: 24

Height: 6ft 2

Eye Colour: blood red

Hair colour: brown

Main Weapons: Assault Rifle, magnum and Sniper rifle.

Army rank: Corporal

Specialities: sniper, demolitions, hand to hand combat, karate, tai chi, endurance and speaks French.

Personality: He is witty and sarcastic but he always puts his foot down when needed. He is usually the one to question Sarge the most and advise him on what to do. Whenever he's angry he'd go through the emotion with a painful way. Usually with a strike in a certain area. But he can reach out to others if he needs to and is the person you'd want on your side. He's a kind person with a caring heart but it is at the same time broken and he doesn't know why.

Likes: friends, missions, pizza, exercise and video games. Loves GTA games and Star Wars films.

Dislikes: Explosions, ONI, snakes and the Covenant.

History: much is hidden from his files. He is young but it's believe he fought in the Human-covenant war where he gained his rank. Though some-point he was taken away from service after a severe tragedy. After that he doesn't remember much and is now assigned to assist the Reds at Blood Gulch in their war against the Blues.