How Did You Meet A Cougar😰

(A/N- feel free to point out any spelling or grammar mistakes, just don't be rude about it)

Y/n was one for mischief and loved messing with ppl. He mostly did this by moaning out the names of his classmates mothers with his best friend, Den. You and Den have had a strange past but you guys where basically conjoined at the hip now. Anyways, Den suggested another mother to call upon after you guys had driven Fin to brink of insanity. So y/n went around asking for the names of his classmates mother. Y/n collected lots of names but felt bad using the names of his friends mom's. When y/n's friend came forward confessing the name of the class gerbils mother. Carol was her name. Her name was beautiful and melted you instantly, but you where so confused why. For awhile you had thought you where into guys, but ig Carol will be an exception.

~

It had been about a week since you and Den started moaning the name Carol. You did it so much the answer to any question was Carol and saying her name became a habit. Some time before this you had seen a Tik Tok about this person talking about how they joked to much about loving piss and got a piss kink. Y/n was about 99% sure that's what became of Carol. But it's not like anybody had to know about you having a crush on your classmates 47 y/o mother(A/N- you are in ur senoir year of hs... so ur 18). After all of that you were still in high school sitting in the last class of the day.

A voice boomed from the front of the room

"Okay class that's it. Have a great weekend!"

FINALLY you thought, now it was time waiting for the buses to deliver you home. Den and you shared a desk so you didn't have to get up, instead everybody just came to your table. Your friend that gave you Carol's name, Haycob, stood behind you with Lyle behing Den. While Den sat on the table with his computer. Y/n had an amazing idea.

"Hey Den I wanna call Carol~"

"Sure"

You said it as a joke but he starts to viciously type when it came up with a phone book website. Den then typed Carol's name, last name and the town name. Presto, appeared everything about Carol, I could even do a full background search and check her criminal background.

(A/N- this is totally false... It's called usphonebook.com... But I didn't tell you that)

Carol's address and phone number appeared, y/n pulled out his phone and texted the number.

Ding

It was almost insant, but you checked it and it wasn't Carol. On the website Den pulled up it said the number was a homephone so of course you couldn't text it. If it was for Carol you would do anything to hear her voice so you decided it was worth a call. Y/n typed the numbers in his phone and it began to ring. Out of your doubt someone actually picked up the phone.

"hello?" It wasn't Carol, it was a man!