uwu

Another day of school passed and y/n has still told nobody. He wasn't about to go from a modestly popular kid to on the gerbil kid's level. Now it was time to follow the plan.

Ring ring ring

"I swear to holy Marry if that fucking blueberry picks up, somebody is getting murdered."

"uwu hey y/n."

"Hey Carol, how are you?"

"I'm doing good, it's just that Josh left for Egypt to go on another business trip, uwu"

"Are you feeling lonely?" If she didn't get the hint y/n would absolutely go crazy.

"You wanna come over? Uwu"

"Sure, I'm getting ready right now"
Y/n started packing, putting a small box of condoms and about 5 blindfolds in his bag. You hopped in the car, remember her address from Den's computer.

Knock knock

"Welcome y/n~"

"What the actual fuck Carol" This bitch opened the door wearing a lace bra and a thong which wasn't even anything, she was wearing a string wrapped around her vagina. Y/n didn't have a vagina but his balls started to ache imagining having his junk suffocated in string.

"Come in y/n~"

"...." Actually y/n was thinking of vomiting. How the fuck did blueberry have sex with her. It finally hit y/n. That's the reason they only have one child together! Nobody else would want to have sex with them. Nobody excpet for y/n...

Carol lead you to her bedroom. It was a mess, McDonalds bags littered the ground. Y/n even thought he saw some bugs scatter along the floor. You where about three more things from vomiting violently.

Carol laid on the bed, her vagina facing you. Y/n had no idea what one was supposed to look like but you where sure it wasn't to supposed to look like it was falling apart. Almost looking as if tentacles attacked it, and with that blueberry built moron your sure it was attacked by tentacles.

"Uwu, are you ready?"

"Yeah." You almost gagged at the sight.

You slid off your pants along with your boxers. Displaying your shaft. It wasn't hard and with Carol it would never get so.

"Why aren't you hard? Uwu."

"You and your room is fucking disgusting"

"Talk dirty to me babe"

That was the last straw. You pulled your pants back up and stormed out. Stomping all over the McDonald's bags and the little fucking bugs. You thought all of this would be over as soon as you left but apparently not because Carol got up still dressed in her string. Maybe the only way to get rid of her was to actually get rid of her. Preparing to leave you grab your bag off her bureau, which was also covered in trash from candies and convenient store cakes. This place was hell on Earth.

"Carol get down."

"Oh, hit me y/n, I love your abuse~"

Y/n thought it was fine since she welcomed it. But you would never hit a woman, even one as undesirable as Carol. Never the less you stole her purse, stealing her money and her account information so you would still have her money.

The next day came and school was normal, except for the fucking gerbil kid talking about how loud is mom was last night.

Carol was moaning your name all night.

So I guess everything worked out. You where rich, had the gerbil kid's mom moaning out your name, and Carol was masturbating to you.

Maybe you'll get the blueberry next.