Oh Sempai~

Y/n's mind couldn't wrap around a man answering! Maybe she just had a naturally deep voice? Or Carol had a husband, maybe it was nothing serious?

You could remember back to 3rd grade when your gerbil(A/N- he isn't a real gerbil, he looks more like if a beaver got humanized) classmate brought a souvenir his dad got him from Panama. He brought another one from Japan, which meant he traveled. When Carol's hubby left for his business trip's y/n figured he would slither in and give Carol some company.

"Hello? Hello?"

Damn it! Carol's hubsters was still on the phone! You had no idea what to say so you decide to say what ever came to your mind first.

"Oh sempai~ Sempai ahhh~ I love talking to you😩"

Big mistake.

The gerbil kid was homophobic, basically disliked anybody that wasn't a cishet white guy, which y/n thought to be very ironic since he of all people would know what it's like being bullied for how they are. So most likely his parents thought that same way. But maybe he wouldn't know a boy was moaning at him since you altered your voice to be a uwu voice. You almost felt like a discord kitten trying to get their discord mod to buy them the new game. Which was almost how it was.

After that he just kept saying hello and the gerbil kid came up from behind so y/n had to cut the call short.

The bell rang as a signal for you to get on the bus and your mind faded until you realized it was 3pm.

At school you saved Carol's house phone in your contacts, but then your phone started to make a noise.

Ring ring ring

It showed as wireless caller on your phone and your mind once agian went to Carol. Though you're mother warned you to never pick up unknown calls you had to do it for Carol, there was really no other option. You accepted it and you know who answered? CAROL'S GOD FORSAKEN HUBSTER. Y/n gave up being nice.

"Carol is that you?" Y/n started with.

"No, this is her husband"

"Okay, first of all you built like that fucking blueberrie from willie wonka. And don't come for me cause I can pull men and women, I'm sure your beaver built son already told you. Cause you just mad all you can pull is a bitch with hair as thin as gas station toilet paper. Your son is a disgrace and you should teach him to stop hanging out with shitheads that throw him into highschool bathroom trash cans and absolutely as well as literally wipe the floor with him."

"You asshole"

"Yeah imma rip into your bitches asshole the next time you take a fucking business trip. Shut the fuck up bro like be for real right now."

That was it, you've never gone off like that before but it felt amazing. You almost thought you should call more often so you can verbally abuse Carol's whore. But y/n figured you shouldn't call him that, because deep down you wanted to be her whore. Y/n couldn't stop think about how you wanted to claim Carol. I mean she wasn't much to look but you just wanted somebody, and everybody you knew wasn't up for stuff like that. I'm sure gerbil kid was, but only with his sock and Cassy's boobs. Even he wasn't up for that since he had done some kind of damage to his right hand. He claims he fell on the ice but he was probably jacking off to hard.

What a nerd, I mean he was a highschool boy but how flithy he is was beyond anything you would even do. Is staring at a girls chest the same as sneaking looks at your male gym teachers absolute dump truck? I don't think so...

Anyways.... All you wanted was to at least say you got to fuck your classmates mom.

It's been five minutes since Carol's blueberry called but y/n's phone started going off again. "bitch please be for real oh my fucking god🙄" y/n mumbles under his breath.

So you pick up

"Carol this better be you"

"y-y-y-y-yes i-it is s-s-s-sempai"

"What the fuck are you on, you're for real 47"

"a-a-age is just a number s-s-s-sempai"

"You're fucking uwu ass is going is the blender, Carol I want you, but you make things so difficult."

Y/n wants Carol, maybe not because he loves her anymore. More for the sake of telling the gerbil kid and his blueberry built dad "but Carol loves my cock."

So how where you going to do this?