Chapter 5-YJJ, no. 2?

We took taxis, which basically were not taxis as we see in real life, to the house of who I call YJJ no. 2. Once we entered, we walked down a red carpet, and into a huge door, and inside, there sat a person, who looked exactly like me.

"Um... hi." we said together. And guess what? That guy spoke exactly like me!

"So, what brings you here? Mr..."

"YJJcoolcool."

"What? That's my name!"

"NO, I think you are the same person as me. I just came from the past. Which is 2015 present time."

"Hey, I still remember that year. Hi the past myself!"

"Hi, future me."

"How did you and your guys get here from 85 years ago?"

"Well, I opened a box and tada, we arrived here."

"So, how do ya get back?"

"That the problem. We don't have any teleporter or time traveller to get back."

"Oh, that really is the problem. Well, I recently heard in the news that a professor in the YJJ city science centre is working on a time traveller. Maybe he can bring you guys back to 2015. Till then, I will have to say that it waill take probably 7 months. So it will be 24 of December 2015 when you get back. Wow, Christmas eve."

"So, we need a place to stay... right?"

"Yeah. Let me think... Oh! You can stay at the YJJ island beach resort, it is the best place for you guys to stay. I'll call them now. Oh yah, If you wanna live here, I have some 2090-2110 book of jobs in YJJ city for your friends. You can be together with me. We can even be bros for now!"

"Great, now we all can live here. Thanks, bro."

"Sure, bro."